Author Topic: EasyHits4U  (Read 2314 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
EasyHits4U
« on: July 06, 2014, 12:40:10 PM »
EasyHits4You is a traffic exchange program that allows members to earn visits to their websites by visiting other members’ websites. This program also offers banner advertising and text ad advertising by assigning earned credits. Bonuses can be earned as well for viewing sites and simply for signing up, and traffic credits can also be purchased through the program.

When you surf websites for credits at EasyHits4You, you have to stay on each one for 20 seconds, which is a good thing for everyone. The longer that you have to stay at a website, the more likely you are to notice things about it that might pique your interest. This goes for visitors to your website as well.ry

It's a best traffic exchange site I've seen so give it a try, you won't be dissapointed!
Register link: http://www.easyhits4u.com/?ref=hazardously

:)

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Easyhits4u
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 07:24:18 AM »
There is no need to say how good this t.e. it is.I will just copy/past message from them that i receive today.
""Dear Sasho Nikolovski,
We have sent $10.12 to your Paypal account.
Don't forget to share your payout experience with EasyHits4U in different forums and communities.
Sincerely yours,
EasyHits4U Team"

If someone is not on this one - http://www.easyhits4u.com

rlrem
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 12:04:04 AM by PapaiMark »

• Author/Writer of JamesWafu.com
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 161
    • YSense Survey Review
Re: EasyHits4U
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2016, 07:07:40 PM »
I agree with spidermix38. EasyHits4U is one of the best TE out there (if not the best).

You can earn extra cash while promoting your website/ref links from them.
And they have a lot of ways to promote your site. I couldn't ask for more.  :-bd

advertise here