Author Topic: What do you understand by scam ?  (Read 3019 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
Re: What do you understand by scam ?
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2011, 11:10:18 AM »

For example for me  a site like ptc75.com looks like scam .
Still for many of you it looks legit. e.g. : http://www.talkptc.com/scamlist/ /ptc75.aspx  they think the site is legit .
I don`t try to promote it ( on the contrary ), i joined there today and i earned
$ 0,0068 !!!  ::bang
What the hell ? Not even 1cent/day ? And this site is legit ?
Sure if you bring 10 K people to work for you you will earn more...but isn`t that a scam ? the last ones will still earn $ 0,0068.
So for me a good website should be one who offers more than 4 cents/day to standard member without  any referral. So it should be a little better than Neobux. :)

how does that make ptc75 look like scam?  do they promise more? do they not pay you what you make once you reach payout?

aurora sites all say you earn upto x amount a day
they all have an option to set ads to $0.01 or $0.02 or even $0.10 a click but auroras have real advertisers so its the advertisers choice what they pay per click

i advertise and i usually choose the lowest option because i will get the clicks no matter what option i choose.   
if i have a really good new site to advertise i will choose a higher option so at that moment the site will have $0.01 or $0.02 ads

you cannot say a site is scam just because you do not like it  =:))
you check it before you join or if you can't see the ads you join and leave it if you don't like it

or you try using your brain and you promote a low earning site, get some real refs and you will be assured of payouts for a really long time instead of $0.04 a day and hoping you reach payout before you really do get scammed

zokihr you show me a site that pays $5 a day without refs and i'll show you a scam  =:))

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Be my Ref and earn $
  • Referrals: 0
    • FREE PREMIUM Hosting
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2011, 11:58:00 AM »
 @sabbie

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
u r so funny  ... ::goodboy
or maybe just u can't use brain  :-q ...
i had direct ref. who clicks 5 ads / 30 days in month.......and that is nothing compare to one ultimate member who reach 10$ in one day because he have 250 good DR's

you cannot say a site is scam just because you can't use your brain
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 12:03:05 PM by zokiHR »

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2011, 12:11:52 PM »

congrats on the 250 dr but i saw your edit ,   you also have rented refs so basically you lied

btw i did not say infinitybux is scam (yet)
i said a site that pay $5 without refs is scam so please learn to read

so what happens when infinitybux has to stop launching new sites to pay for the old ones?

• Thank You
  • Be my Ref and earn $
    • FREE PREMIUM Hosting
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2011, 12:25:54 PM »
no i did not lie...in first month i didnt have any rr..and i earn 5-6 $ per day
then i buy 3rr to see how they click and they clicked 5 ads so i buy +200 rr more,and golden membership from main balance-means i did not invest even 1 cent..in first 5-6 weeks
now after 3 months i invest <200$ yesterday

and i didnt say that i have 250 dr
one other user have it...learn to read

and for ur info..i dont speak about incrasebux or neobux..this site is better than this two together

• :p
  • Thank You
    • Daily PTC Worker
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2011, 12:26:51 PM »
@sabbie

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
u r so funny  ... ::goodboy
or maybe just u can't use brain  :-q ...
i had direct ref. who clicks 5 ads / 30 days in month.......and that is nothing compare to one ultimate member who reach 10$ in one day because he have 250 good DR's

ZokiHR i`m sure you gaved up your rocket scientist career just to be able to spend your time clicking on ads but please don`t tell me i can`t use my brain  :)
how does that make ptc75 look like scam?  do they promise more? do they not pay you what you make once you reach payout?

aurora sites all say you earn upto x amount a day
they all have an option to set ads to $0.01 or $0.02 or even $0.10 a click but auroras have real advertisers so its the advertisers choice what they pay per click

i advertise and i usually choose the lowest option because i will get the clicks no matter what option i choose.   
if i have a really good new site to advertise i will choose a higher option so at that moment the site will have $0.01 or $0.02 ads

you cannot say a site is scam just because you do not like it  =:))
you check it before you join or if you can't see the ads you join and leave it if you don't like it

or you try using your brain and you promote a low earning site, get some real refs and you will be assured of payouts for a really long time instead of $0.04 a day and hoping you reach payout before you really do get scammed

zokihr you show me a site that pays $5 a day without refs and i'll show you a scam  =:))
http://ptc75.com/ - I`m sure you can check it without making an account
That is the problem .To check a website minimal earning/cashout for standard member you need to join that website .They will always tell you the maximum earning , the minimum cashout for upgraded member and that`s it .It`s like me holding a piece of bread and asking you " come on take a bite " ...then i will tell you you own me 2 dollars  :)
So you say : make 100 accounts on 100 different websites and if you don`t like the website you can ran away ? Once i`ve made an account i already made money for someone .
I`m sure someone who has money and a large network can make more money everywhere i was talking about the standard user . I don`t want to tell other people : come on join that website and you will get nothing but you will work for me. I don`t care how much money someone can make from a website ,  if it doesn`t offer at least as much as Neobux for the standard user it looks like a scam to me . Of course for a braniac like some people here it looks legit but that`s their problem  :angel:

• Thank You
  • Be my Ref and earn $
    • FREE PREMIUM Hosting
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2011, 12:31:33 PM »
 :-q... first read for who was targeted that msg  ::bang

• Thank You
    • Daily PTC Worker
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2011, 12:46:24 PM »
:-q... first read for who was targeted that msg  ::bang
Ok my mistake but i was a little mad because we talk different languages :angel:
I was talking from a standard member point of view , i don`t care if someone is making money paying for upgrade i was just saying it`s not fair to promise someone they will earn " Up to $.01 /click and then they will discover they can`t even make .01 for all the clicks
Sorry about that  :)

• Thank You
  • Be my Ref and earn $
    • FREE PREMIUM Hosting
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2011, 12:54:44 PM »
hmm...when u see
up to 0.02 it means that max.click is 0.02 not for standard,for most valuable membership...
avg. with standard membership and 20 dr without any invest u can earn about 0.35$ per day..no more

• Thank You
    • Daily PTC Worker
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2011, 01:20:11 PM »
Ok here is another point of view :
I want to find a nice job online , few bucks/month let`s say i can spend 30 minutes online .I search on internet and i find this PTC idea .
I join a website like Getbuxtoday.
Because some people asked me to be careful i take a look inside to see the ads before i join .and it looks like this
Oh i say it doesn`t look too great but maybe if i find 2-3 people i can upgrade and earn some money ...anyway i will earn some cents as a free member too ( 4 cents every 5 days ) but let`s suppose that is ok  :happy
So i join in and BINGO ...the same site when you look from inside  <:-P

According to some people this site is " promising " .I think it is a big SCAM

advertise here