Author Topic: Sparkprofit - sparkprofit.com  (Read 1280 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Sparkprofit - sparkprofit.com
« on: April 18, 2015, 09:31:45 PM »
This is free forex trading system that gives you weekly claim your reward by cash when you meet the demand point!
Your reach request point very soon if you trade it right away:))

Who we are
Based in London, Nous was founded in 2012 by a team of software, quantitative finance and trading experts with over 16 years experience in the financial markets. We aim to discover the next generation of trading talent using our unique application, Spark Profit.
Spark Profit
Specifically designed to provide an intuitive way for anyone to learn how to predict financial markets, Spark Profit is a unique app out of millions of others.

Not only is it one of the first free apps to pay the best players, helping to reach several orders of magnitude more people, opinions and experts than before, but it's also a complete reimagination of how trading can be conducted.

The easy to use interface and simple rules hide a very sophisticated set of incentives - incentives that help our traders be the best they can be, and provide us with thousands of quality predictions every hour.
Our beliefs
You'll often hear us talking about 'freeing the markets'. Innovation in technology can make this happen. By challenging convention, constantly innovating, and combining our expertise in technology and investment we can discover new talent and empower more people to earn money through the financial markets.

Firstly you need an account:
Click here to join:  https://sparkprofit.com/intro?by=vhyGhh
STRATEGY AND HOW TO PAY:
- You can play on the web or download SparkProfit apps:
+) Click here to download for iOS
+) Click here to download for Android
- You earn points by guessing the price up or down and taking the profits of each pair.
- It's have many pair for your free trade. Included Gold and Stock Exchange too!
- Site will pay you money when you earn $ 30
- SparkProfit pay via PayPal, Skrill and Bitcoin

Join  https://sparkprofit.com/intro?by=vhyGhh

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
SparkProfit earning & method– Predict and earn more than 10$/day
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 09:30:27 AM »
Spark Profit is a free trading simulation that pays for your predictions on the financial markets. Developed by a team of finance and trading experts, you can learn how to trade, and earn weekly rewards, with no personal risk.

To sign up, all you need to click is the sign up tab then fill in your e-mail address (Preferably your Paypal account) and a username and you will be able to access Spark Profit immediately.

After going through the tutorial, you would need to verify your
account through e-mail and your phone number.

Do not worry, as I have not seen Spark Profit spam me with any messages through E-mail or phone so far.

Under my referral link..you will get bonus code+ Method just pm me...i will tell you the tricks

non- ref you have to discover by your own

below is the proof of my stats

for sign up link - https://sparkprofit.com

happy earnings

Edited by moderator:  Ref link removed because of this board's rules (Click here).  Edit your post, enter the missing data then reinsert your ref link.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 04:07:26 AM by PapaiMark »

advertise here