Author Topic: Regarding Earn3/Extra10 Payments  (Read 25787 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
Re: Regarding Earn3/Extra10 Payments
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2008, 11:01:26 PM »
nice to see you still here will :)

i dont think you let me down and i dont think your a scammer either. i know you really tried to make a succes of the site,  you posted these when earn3 launched:

In the end all Bux programs end up scamming, its the nature of the beast, its a flawed system like HYIP.
So in a sense all Bux owners are scammers.
I have yet to scam anyone, and don't plan too. Well this site last forever? Who knows, but if it does fail it will mean its because I have run out of money paying members, not because I have transfered it all to my bank.

I think my history speaks for itself, and I think I'm the last person you should be flipping out about.

those posts were true then and they are still true now.  in the end all bux sites will scam!!  there is not a single bux out there that has been around for at least 6 months and that is still doing well

i know the risk when i join bux sites and its a risk i choose to take.  everyone who is not a complete noob to ptc should know that.  there are plenty of forums where they can get information about any site.

i took the risk on your sites because i know your auroras.  i didnt expect earn3 or extra10 to last forever and even though its disappointing it makes a nice change to see you at least try to do what you thought was best for the sites and your members.  
99.99% of the owners would just remove the site, change their name and start all over again

i do have a problem with the buyers but i guess you didnt have a lot of other options.  please be honest about that too because i saw you make a post saying your just beginning to understand their bad reputation and i know thats not true.  you have been sticking up for them on gpf for a very long time now, you knew exactly who they are and you know exactly what kind of reputation they have :'(

you are right about pending payouts.  any site that takes 30/60 days to pay definitely has a problem and should be avoided.  
the problem there is that most sites pay a lot faster in the beginning and by the time they change to 30/60 days most members already have spent a lot of time clicking ads or invested in that site. they wont just leave :'(

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Clicksia.com
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2008, 04:30:08 AM »
Yes truthfully it is sort of hard to sell a debt ridden Bux site.

I thought this was a better option than closing the sites, or if I had wrong intentions, leaving them opened abandoned collecting money like some other sites.

Thanks for those past quotes, I guess I should have listened to my own advice in the very beginning.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 04:33:12 AM by willj778 »

• ItsFunky

« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2008, 04:49:39 AM »
The cause of appendicitis relates to blockage of the inside of the appendix, known as the lumen. The blockage leads to increased pressure, impaired blood flow, and inflammation If the blockage is not treated, gangrene and rupture (breaking or tearing) of the appendix can result.

Can result if NOT treated so it was your own fault for not getting it treated sooner Durrrrr :D

Its the blockage that causes it not the inflammation ::)

Was never on your back and would never want to be :D I know you probably have your hands full trying to work out your next excuse to scam money out of people :D Good luck with that ::)

Its funny how you reply to certain posts on one forum but not on others im done with you anyways everyone knows what you are like anyways ;)

Funky

« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 01:34:58 PM by ItsFunky »

• Thank You
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2008, 10:38:52 AM »
Will, don't worry about it. I believe you. I still don't think you are a scammer. :)

I totally agree with you.

Will is no scammer.

It's just the bad experience that in the long run bux sites will never work.

• Thank You
    • mhmm
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2008, 06:39:29 PM »
maybe willj is related to eric lew guys :D :D :D :D :D

we will never know will we

Yes I am Eric Lew
AHA!

• Thank You
  • A bad worker always blames his tools.
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2008, 09:48:28 AM »
Yes truthfully it is sort of hard to sell a debt ridden Bux site.

I thought this was a better option than closing the sites, or if I had wrong intentions, leaving them opened abandoned collecting money like some other sites.

Thanks for those past quotes, I guess I should have listened to my own advice in the very beginning.

so why didn`t u tell us anything before u sell the sites.why didnt u announce us? why did u lie by telling us u want to add instant payment on them. is buxout urs now?

• Thank You
    • Clicksia.com
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2008, 09:57:06 AM »
so why didn`t u tell us anything before u sell the sites.why didnt u announce us? why did u lie by telling us u want to add instant payment on them. is buxout urs now?

I wasn't lying to you when I had plans to turn the sites instant payout. Just the process it would take to turn them instant paying would piss off way to many people I soon realized, I explored all options before deciding to sell them.

Nope Buxout is not mine, it is Dennis(Silkons) and Kareems.

It is hosted on my server and I have a few of my ads on it. I also help out with support and different things.

I wish I was that good at coding to make a site like Buxout..lol

From what I see it is very stable so far, being able to pay off members and site debt right away helps allot to a sites health. Also it has 50% referral earnings and activity requirements. Seems stable so far as long as site revenue keeps coming in.

• Thank You
  • A bad worker always blames his tools.
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2008, 10:04:23 AM »
hm . ok then . so buxout is not urs but it is registered on ur name. are clicksia and incentria going to work as usual or maybe better now that u dont have this "problem" whit ur bux sites or are u even considering to open a new bux type site ?

• Thank You
    • Clicksia.com
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2008, 11:54:28 AM »
hm . ok then . so buxout is not urs but it is registered on ur name. are clicksia and incentria going to work as usual or maybe better now that u dont have this "problem" whit ur bux sites or are u even considering to open a new bux type site ?

Its not registered on my name? Its just hosted by me.

And no more bux sites for me, its a very flawed system,  im just going to run my little auroras as I have been doing before.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 17
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2008, 12:00:44 PM »
It was registered on your name. You just hid it with Domains by Proxy. ::)

advertise here