Author Topic: Maderite Networks formerly Known as Latinptc SCAM!!  (Read 45635 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • DON'T TOUCH ME
  • Referrals: 4
Maderite Networks formerly Known as Latinptc SCAM!!
« on: April 22, 2008, 07:35:10 AM »
By the owner of HONESTBUX LATINPTC
busyclicks just open only 30 member.
earning from referral 100%
ptc 0.01 - 0.005 $
cashout paypal alertpa and e-gold only 1$

join here

Edit:  title modified!!

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
Maderite Networks formerly Known as Latinptc
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 07:43:18 AM »
DENIED FOR THE DOWNLINE BUILDER

All sites run by Maderite Networks formerly Known as Latinptc will be denied for the downline builder

they have the nerve to sell one site after the other but open new sites at the same time??

Several of our members had accounts on honestbux. Their accounts are gone, their upgrades and referals are gone, their earnings are gone.

it has been a few eeks.  time they go on the scamlist :'( :'(

• Thank You
  • DON'T TOUCH ME
  • Referrals: 4
Re: Maderite Networks formerly Known as Latinptc
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 07:55:41 AM »
my karma always grow up with my downline builder. thanks aurora for your info.

master is great.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 04:04:38 PM »
makes me very happy to see this in the scam section ;D ;D

i bought refs and upgrades on april 7th,  now my account has disappeared.   i sent 3 messages to the admin but he cannot be bothered to give me an answer :'( :'( :'(

• No Limits, No Limitations
  • Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • TheClickers.net
    • Email

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2008, 09:52:36 PM »
thanks for sharing your experience alkinoos.

the name talkptc has been replaced with google on ptctalk.   :D :D :D

are they trying to protect the scamming admins there or are they just trying to stop their members disovering the truth about the scamming admins:'( :'( :'(

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • Join and Get Paid
    • Email
Update about HonestBux
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2008, 06:59:12 AM »
I am not the admin of HonestBux. I just want to give update about HonestBux in case there are members of that site in this forum.

HonestBux has been back after severe hack attacks and now is still doing data recovery processes. For those who have upgraded before the down of the website, the admin asked you to do the re-upgrading process again via the website - just skip the payment processes and then immediately use the contact form to notify the admin. Do the same thing for your purchased referral-packs: buy the same pack that you have bought before, skip the payment processes and contact the admin.

I have done it yesterday and the admin immediately re-upgrade my membership status and replaced all my missing purchased referrals: only in a few hours!

The data recovery is still in process and the admin is still waiting the results from the data-recovery company that he hired. We can start clicking immediately and when the database has been fully restored, the admin promised that he will add our new earnings to the previous earnings (before the server crashed).

And for those who found that their account/username missing/unrecognized, you can re-register using the exact previous username so that the recovery script can then recognize it and combine the new activities/earnings with the previous ones before the crash.

• Thank You
Re: Maderite Networks formerly Known as Latinptc SCAM!!
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2008, 08:11:36 AM »
thanks for the update topptc ;D  i always thought it was an admins responsibility to keep his members updated, too bad this one can't be bothered :D

hacked? data recovery?  BULL
any admin with more than a day experience would have a backup, at worst he would lose 1 or 2 days.  members would understand that.
There is no valid reason for a site to disappear for a week and then be missing almost everything when it returns :'(
those noobs will believe him but anyone with more than a week experience will know he is a lying scammer :D
if there was the slightest bit of truth to it he would be trying to recover honestbux instead of starting new scams

As for making dup account or upgrading and getting referals without paying, that is a stupid idea, it will just give him a good reason to delete your account. if he thinks people should be doing this he should put it in writing :'(
if you paid by paypal it makes much more sense to do a chargeback.  I did ;D

Stalky you are right.  ;D
i really have been lucky until now but lately i got scammed too much. Whenever i did get scammed it was by a ptctalk admin.  first enigma and now by this HONEST admin. 
With exception of the 2 or 3 admins we already know and trust i refuse to join any site run by the admins over there.  :'( :'( :'(

• Thank You
  • Admin of OffersAndClicks.info
  • Referrals: 2
    • offersandclicks
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2008, 01:13:50 AM »
Wow didnt know honestbux,etc were scams. Looks like I will be leaving them, cant stand kiddies, I got one of my own and hes a pain lool. :P :P :P

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2008, 10:15:04 PM »
beware amniwalkr is out to scam some more. >:(

he has plenty of time to start one site after the other but no time at all for hi old sites

he started clickmonster but all his members at honestbux are still waiting for their account, upgrades, referals and payouts. :D :D

still no reply to the 3 messages i sent :'(

advertise here