Author Topic: Maderite Networks formerly Known as Latinptc SCAM!!  (Read 45639 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
Re: Maderite Networks formerly Known as Latinptc SCAM!!
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2008, 12:10:45 AM »
just to update ;D

i did a paypal chargeback on this scammer.   :D

Today paypal let me know that i would not get my money back because the scammer doesnt have any money in his account :D
They tell me i will get my money back if and when he ever receives anything in his account.

i joined his new site today just to find his new paypal so i could give this information to paypal.
Just maybe i can get the money back that way and even if i dont get it ii hope it may  just draw some attention to his new paypal. :D :D

this guy needs close watching by paypal :o

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2008, 06:04:40 PM »
i guess this scammer doesnt want me charging back on his new paypal.

i just got an email from a 'new owner'??  he must having health issues too :D :D

is there anyone still believing all this bull ???
he does manage to spam is sux.to link while he is at it :'(

Van: THe Click Monster
Datum: 4-5-2008 16:43:18
Aan: xxxxx
Onderwerp: Under new management

Dear xxxxx,

Just to inform you that theclickmonster.info is now under new management.

We plan to continue develop and improve the site to give our members a better experience and allow them to earn more money.

Want to make some extra money?

Why not tell your friends about us?

And visit http://bux.to/?r=l33h4ll and become a member.

We would also need to point out theclickmonster does not tolerate cheaters and autoclickers. Any members caught doing so will be banned.

Thank you for your support,

The Click Monster

« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 06:06:11 PM by Sabbie »

• Thank You
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2008, 09:14:20 PM »
what goes around comes around :D :D :D

Van: BusyClicks
Datum: 4-5-2008 21:11:54
Aan: sabbie
Onderwerp: Paypal Problems

We are experiencing problems yet again with paypal due to a user purchasing with a fraudulent account we will be adding it back to the site as a payment and purchase option shortly.....

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2008, 06:33:08 AM »
this guy needs close watching by paypal :o

Not only this guy... I believe PayPal must be informed about ALL new PTC 1+ cent ponzi schemes that offer PayPal as cashout/purchase option... If they don't get their account frozen during the first couple of days of the program's existance, it will be later...

When PayPal decided to refuse this kind of ponzies, I was really glad, because it meant a radical cleanup, and it would be easier for everyone (including new PTC users) to identify the legitimate progams...

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2008, 08:33:53 AM »
LMFAO! quit raining on stalkys parade over here let amni pay me some more  ;D ;D :D :D :D  ;)

• Thank You
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2008, 01:25:27 PM »
LMFAO! quit raining on stalkys parade over here let amni pay me some more  ;D ;D :D :D :D  ;)

i like rain :D :D

did you not read? his paypal is empty and he lost the other.  you will be veeeery lucky if you ever get paid. :D
you could go stalk him a bit but be careful, he has a bad heart :D :D

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2008, 01:46:10 PM »
you could go stalk him a bit but be careful, he has a bad heart :D :D

...and he's leaving all his members brokenhearted too..  :D  ;D  :P  ::)

• Thank You
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2008, 08:10:14 AM »
this scammer must love me :D :D he callls me his buddy ;D

he sent me an email today.  another load of BULL

he has a problem with people wanting what they paid for.  he has a problem reading too ;)

let me repeat this for him one more time ::)

i always thought he was an honest admin until i joined honestbux and bought his upgrade and referals.
i never got the upgrade or the referals and after the site disappeared for weeks without a word i sent him 3 messages asking what was going on. he could not be bothered to send me a reply :'( :'( however my account completely disappeared, no up grade no referals :'( :'( :'(

i am not some noob and i never invest in a site unless i do trust the admin (how wrong can you be) so as an honest, clicking member of many sites i have never been scammed like i was by honestbux.

do i not have a right to complain to paypal?  and when paypal says i have the right to get my money back do i not have the right to tell them this scammer keeps changing his paypal??
sorry dear john i think i do have the right ;D just as you have the right to send them ss of my posts.  i am sure they already have all my complaints but its nice of you to confirm it for them.

i am quite sure you can find 100 noobs over at ptctalk that still believe all the lies you tell them, even after they having been waiting just as long or longer than me, (try horsey i am sure she will support you)
they might even take the trouble to report your lies to my isp but thats okay, have fun doing it.

i am very pleased i live in holland. it is great to live in a country where we have freedom of speech.
it must be awful to live in a country where posting about scam on forums or reporting them to paypal is considered fraudulent activity :'(

edit: sorry to disappoint you i dont bet and i was not a member at any of alkinoos site until just last week.  then i joined the clickers but i didnt click.  i only bought some links and linked them to this topic.
Guess what? i actually got what i paid for ;D

« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 08:27:57 AM by Sabbie »

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 25
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2008, 07:47:01 AM »
texmexmarketing@gmail.com
sales@maderitehosting.com
texmexsales@gmail.com
webmaster@honestbux.com
acapulcotriste@yahoo.com

Does he have any other PP account besides the ones above?

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2008, 10:45:22 PM »
i have reported those alicia but i have no doubt he has more ;D ;D he has been having paypal problems just as long as most ptc sites but he just keeps opening new paypals every time

does anyone here know what happened to latinbux and latinptc?  they seem to have disappeared too ???

i know a lot of people do not support www.gptboycott.com and it has no official capacity but they do compile a great list of scam sites.
i do support them and i added a complaint about dishonestbux, i hope anyone else who has been scammed by dishonestbux will do the same thing.
if they receive 10 complaints dishonestbux will be added to the boycottlist and all noobs will be warned not to trust this scammer ever again :D
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 11:00:49 PM by Sabbie »

advertise here