Author Topic: Maderite Networks formerly Known as Latinptc SCAM!!  (Read 45638 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 25
Re: Maderite Networks formerly Known as Latinptc SCAM!!
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2008, 03:15:37 AM »
I'm not sure, I think he said he sold them to some JJ  ??? The sites were worthless anyway well, like all of his sites  ;D

Thanks for the info about www.gptboycott.com I didn't know about them, hope that works  ;)

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2008, 11:34:40 AM »
ok let me clarify a couple of things here so the story is straight and clear..

1- i never answered on this forum before because even though i am a member at ptctalk and heard itr mentioned i never came and looked but once i think.
2:clickmonster is not owned by me i started it up and is being run by my mom debbie.
3:i started busy up after honest bux started failing in hopes that the problems of honest could be resolved using a less hackable script and i could recover and pay users on honestbux and restore the site to whatit was.
4: sabbie use your brain do you think getting accounts froze will help you get your money every dime thats come into honest the last couple of weeks has gone right back to users because i personally am broke due to spending every dime i had trying to salvage honest for christs sake i even sold my network to jj for next to nothing to make a round of payouts.
5: yes we used several paypal accounts on honest trying to get by while paypal not only limited the accounts but sent us the famous we no longer desire yopu as a customer email.

facts is honest a scam No its not Is it a bussiness venture gone sour? Yes it is
have i gone and run and hid? No im there every day trying to scratch money from wherever to make a few payouts here and tehre until my attorney cant get paypal to release the funds they have.
has the site shut down?No it hasnt we did eliminate the self sponsored ads to try and bring debt down some as any business would.

you say honestbux hack was a scam ok if server wasnt hacked what happened to hotrodclicks.com dinoclicks.com latinptc a ads only site by the way. southernclicks.com latinbux which had no debt.
clicksrus and 5 or 6 more sites that arent showing anymore that had no debt werent behind werent in trouble guess wht they were erased right along with honestbux they didnt hack out shared hosting account they hacked our 1and1 root server and via it reached our ftp backup at 1and1 as well.

so sit here with your personal vendetta sabbie and cause us as much trouble as you want but guess what that wont get you any closer to your money. what would have got you closer to your money you messed up this is only post ill make in this forum as the whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth as well as it has to many admins.

Stalking how would you feel because a user called you scam got all worked up and tried to get all your accounts locked up. I ask you that because youve been around awhile and are a admin what happens if you suspend somebody for cheating or whatever and they come after you would that be right.
Any one that codones that type of activity has no right in the ptc world and should not be looked up to but booed out of the community.S o scream scam call me names post funny lil pictures of me do whatever you wish but the truth is im still around still showing my face every day and still trying to work out the problems at honestbux so i can walk away with a clean concious that i did my best and everybody got theyre money back.
oh and stalky i apologize for canceling your payment other day on busy but i was a little upset with yours and others posts but you will be paid in sundays payouts.
and sabbie as far as im concerned you stay banned from any site i ever make and there are several admins that are in agreement with me and im not speaking of ptctalk admins..... anyone that is that unscrupulous doesnt deserve to be a member of any site.Do you really think u hurt me with your actions sabbie no who you hurt is your friends here and elsewhere by making it more difficult for us to pay them and others thats all.
last but not least lol worthless sites you werent calling them worthless when you were getting paid which was up untill the time i sold them to jj to help save honestbux.

In conclusion i will say this i didnt come here to argue i came to tell my side of the story and get some facts straight.this past week we made a round of payouts via alertpay on honest not sure if memebers here were paid as we went down the list as they fell.
this wekend i have made some via egold because we had some money left oover in egold and i paid anyone that was in the list and asked for that.
Everyone that has asked for replacements of refs via site have recieved them and almost all the upgrades are replaced as well.We did it via site so i wouldnt have to login to everyones account and breach theyre privacy.(Rofl im really going to suspend people for doing what i requested jeeze get a grip.)

in closing think what you want tomorrow is another day and i will still be around showing my face apologizing and trying to scrape something from the rubble of failedbux(not dishonest)oh one more comment guess how much i earned on honest sabbie exactly -$3128 and thats a negative sign that means im exact;ly $3128 in the hole at this moment.so wow i really scammed everybody and ran off with the money......go after velocity admin i cashout the real scammers and leave us little guys alone for petes sake.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2008, 02:24:58 PM »
Whoa long post. You should've come over here earlier, we allow free speech on this forum.

• pitbull

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2008, 03:16:40 PM »
Well i wonder why you changed your network name from Lantin to MadeRight ?
What about all them members that never got their account back on honestbux? Not to mention all the earnings on those accounts and all the earnings on the other sites that you sold off ?
I lost count of how many people and earnings that was lost from honestbux alone not counting your other sites you sold off before you even bothered fixing the problems of deleted payout requests.

You say the new site ClickMonster is run by your mother. What ever happen to MexClicks that was run by your daughter ? Seems to me your just using members of your family as excuses and to hide behind.

I am just one of the accounts you never bothered adding back to your site.

All honest owners back up daily if not twice a day when this is a business and money is involved. And this excuse of they hit your home PC is just an absolute joke just like your network.

• ItsFunky

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2008, 03:19:47 PM »
Hey All

Sabbie

YOU GO GIRL!!!! Good work and well done :) :) :)

Long winded post i think Black Thursday ::)

As for you lalo you made your bed lie in it. Dont try and make yourself look to be the one who is the HONEST good guy cause we all know you are NOT!!!

You have scammed many of us and thats exactly what you did. Dont try and get round it with the same BS oh i was hacked oh i am sick heard it all before its all BS!!!

You made no attempt to pay me or others what was owed on our accounts at Clicko. Instead you tried to get your advertisers to make me feel bad and then tried to put me down by calling me names and swearing ect at me in a public forum which in the end made you look worse them me i can tell you :D

Anyways i dont give a crap about my money it was only 50cents.  All i can say is you deserve everything you are getting and i hope you new lot of sites go down just as fast as the Latin PTC network did.

You might still have a few supports but those of us who are not IDIOTS know the truth and will stay clear of anything that has anything to do with YOU!

Anyone who sells a site to JJ and thinks they have made a good choice is a BLOOD?Y IDIOT! Look what he done to your sites and look what he did to Pacific clicks and you support him i have seen you posts backing him up i guess once you are done suckering members back in you will do the same all over again.

Your a Scammer and always will be ;D

Sabby has done a fab job with what she has done i support her 500% Just wish i had thought of doing the same :D

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2008, 06:17:14 PM »
LOL thanks funky just things that need to be said ;)

ANOTHER  long one blackthursday :D

Please let me clarify a few things for you mr scam

1 i never asked you to come to this forum, they are trying to keep it scam free, you should be banned.  i simply asked you to reply to the 3 support tickets i sent.

2 clickmonster belongs to mommy??  can she even see the screen with  her glaucoma? real smart move using family members to hide behind. Do they even know what your up to?

3 started busy after honestbux went sour? to pay users on honestbux?  sounds like a ponzi to me
what site is going to be used for the payouts on busy? :D

4 no i don't think getting your paypals frozen will get me back my investment. .i do think other people need to be warned and as long as your accounts are frozen you are not able to accept any payments 
so that is a good thing, its called damage control. thats the reason paypal froze it in the first place

i agree any business can go sour. 
i only complained when you deleted my account  without  a reason after i had invested
thats scam it has nothing to do with business gone sour

guess what? paypal is not going to release any funds you may or may not have.  at least not for the next 180 days.
LOL@ your attorney.  always thought attorneys are very expensive.  what are you using to pay them with?? My money? sorry its not enough, you need to scam some more

i already knew i lost my investment the day you cancelled my account so yes i will sit here and warn as many people as i can.  11500 so far, many more to follow ;D
the only people you are paying are the posters at ptctalk.

stupid question to ask stalky. any owner would be upset if a cheat came after him but we both know i didnt cheat.   
i am not the only person to lose an account  you deleted a lot of accounts without a reason.
first time i heard of an admin cancelling a payout because of a forum post telling me to leave you alone.

as for being banned on your sites?? LOL anyone joining your sites now needs his head examined..
i can't wait to see what other admins will ban me. haven't found any yet but if i do i am sure they will be members of ptctalk.

you do have a problem with the truth. i have never clicked a link on any of your sites and i have never been paid on any of your sites, please feel free to post proof as soon as you finish making it
i did use a few of them for advertising but i wont be doing that anymore, i think you would deny the links i set up :D :D

in conclusion i dont think i hurt any of my friends as most of them are not members at ptctalk and won't be paid anyway.
if knowing me is a reason for you to not pay them that just proves my point:YOU ARE SCAM

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2008, 07:25:26 PM »
hi lalo, i dont know what were upset about, i never slandered your sites or you, maybe the comments i made against ptctalk..and because your hangin out in there lately idk..

but for the record i havent had any problems with lalos sites

i would much rather have you as an admin of a site rather than mr.ronnie or one of the teen scammers from ptctalk....

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2008, 07:50:14 PM »
Well i wonder why you changed your network name from Lantin to MadeRight ?
What about all them members that never got their account back on honestbux? Not to mention all the earnings on those accounts and all the earnings on the other sites that you sold off ?
I lost count of how many people and earnings that was lost from honestbux alone not counting your other sites you sold off before you even bothered fixing the problems of deleted payout requests.

You say the new site ClickMonster is run by your mother. What ever happen to MexClicks that was run by your daughter ? Seems to me your just using members of your family as excuses and to hide behind.

I am just one of the accounts you never bothered adding back to your site.

All honest owners back up daily if not twice a day when this is a business and money is involved. And this excuse of they hit your home PC is just an absolute joke just like your network.

you aacount wasnt added back because u didnt reregister umm it changed bnames because i no longer own latinptc netwoork i cant call it something that i dont own rights too see this is what im talking about stop and think about your questions.Lol butoh well i didnt expect anything less but from here so think what ya want to think.

Itsfunky to answer you i will put it this simple i dont think theres an admin here that wouldnt delete a abusive member amember that fails referring host check98 out of 100 clicks or a member that that insults and starts arguments with major site advertisers..

sabbie you say i deleted your account thats not true we restored honest with a very old backup i found on my daughters computer that she made while i was sick that is why alot of accounts werent restored did you ever email me no did you use contact form on site maybe not sure theres over 5000 messages it was almost impossible to wade through them all.

the ignorant comments about hiding behind family well thats simple look at the alertpay on busy ummm business verified with mine and my wifes name and alrtpay on click monster business and verified withmymothers name wow i guess alertpay lets you verify with somebody elses id yeah right ok hwatever i didnt come to argue and i should be banned why because i came to shed some light on your false crusade whats a matter dont want thew truth to be shown dont wont anyone to make you look silly as you truly are why ban me sabbie if theres nothing you want hidden i didnt insult you i didnt curse you i made a very decent and truthful post and banning for no reason censoring arent those the very things i hear you complain that talkptc does kind of contradictory isnt it.

To all those that read this that havent got theyre account back at honest its very simple reregister if you purchased refs or upgrades resubmit them and you will recieve them.

think abouti t sabbie i opened site back up knowing people wouldnt trust it and there wouldnt be any sales the 8 purchases that have been made since it was reopened were refunded until i could get site back up to speed.

Believe what you want about the hack but point is i didnt throw my hands up in the air and leave the site down no i didnt.
 and sabbie i didnt delete any accounts thats a lie and i will call you on it the accounts dissapeared because we restored with a backup account we had over 7000 members in one week and the backup was over a week old thats why so many accounts were lost.

Your bitter i can understand that i dont question you reason for doing things i question your methods.

just like alkinooos he contacted me the first time threatening to have mybusiness shut down calling me names threatening to have me hacked etc etc. I will tell you what the end of that was he was told bold and upright to f off and that if he wanted his money back all he had to do was say lalo i want a refund without threats and guess what to this day he hasnt couldnt say 5 words just rant and rave make threats  etc.

sokeep ranting it doesnt matter sabbie and sorry i cant help it our attorney is my brother in law rofl.....

so keep ranting sabbie only you know the reason why.It will not solve your problems and sabbie one question now if i were a scammer why would i honestly still be around all it takes is a call to my isp and a complete ip change new paypal accounts and alertpay etc and guess what im a new owner no one has ever heard of.Lol as far as sites go i resell aurora i have 20 or 30 sites already designed and could be launched tomorrow if i am a scammer why dont i have 20 sites going right now ripping people off left and right i tell you why because thats an absurd idea.Your mad for losing your money your mad because i answered all your rants with the truth and your on a personal vendetta you dont want things fixed you dont want anyone to get paid you just want to be able to gripe and complain rant and whine and cause problems.thats it.

As far as deleted payments at clicko etc ummm im sorry but clicko paid out untiul the week i sold it the only people didnt get paid are ones that jj deleted because they didnt follow his rules.prove otherwise and i will personally raise hell at him for you to get your money back......

in sumation i will say this.
sabbie i was mad at you before but no longer in a way i think its sad to see someone who gets so mad theyre judgement is clouded.So clouded that they feel they must overlook the obvious to be right.So i pity you there was a easy way to get your money back you didnt chose that way.you instead chose to waste more money proving what you thought was the truth.
Me a scammwer as i said am i signing up under false names and promoting new sites? no nor will I.
Think what you want about click monster i have nothing to do with it now.
is busy clicks being sold and me scamming otherrs with a new site?no im actually paying out yet again there why because even after alkl your ranting and trying to destroy me people are still making money and so is site and guess what thats without paypal lol......

and iw ill say again if anyone lost theyre account on honest feel free to reregister if you made a purchase refs etc then rerequest them you will not be in violation of terms for that if you had pending payouts before i apologize i have no way of proving what your stats were so its kind of hard to pay it to you.

and ii will say this i do not want any of you topurchase anything on honest nor buy refs ads anything so please dont do it   what i do want is for you to try and get your balance back to what it was so you can be paid........

and my challenge to everyone in this forum is this think for your self analise the facts and not hearsay review them and make an unbiased decision and if you feel it weas scam or whatever then i apologize because it never was my intention to defraud anyone .

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »
thank you stalky me and you have talked alot before you know what my plans in the industry were.i guess i will never get there i must face that and move on biggest mistake in my life was opening a bux site why didnt you give me a swift kick when i did lol....
and actually wasnt sabbies post that made me mad was the raining on my parade post seeing it and somebodies comical picture after reading this topic well you know were all human and let our anger get the best of ius its nothing big it is when we let our anger blind us tot he truth and the error in our ways.And even worse when we start justrifying stupid acts because we are convinced we are the only person that can be right lol.....

for the records i messed up on hopnestbux it got out of hand the problems had some help but in the end i blame myself for it does this make me a scammer i say no.......

ummm sabbie whos lying

you said:
you do have a problem with the truth. i have never clicked a link on any of your sites and i have never been paid on any of your sites, please feel free to post proof as soon as you finish making it
i did use a few of them for advertising but i wont be doing that anymore, i think you would deny the links i set up

ok but yet you claim you were scammed umm in what way if you never clicked never did anything on my sites except advertise umm did you get ads that werent placed i dont think so with that statement you say it all then what is your complaint..... please explain this to us all what was your support questions about then could you post a screen shot of the three you made or any emails you sent to me.

I dont understand you say youve never clicked on one of my sites did you buy a upograde on a site to not click or did you buy refs to be on a site where hyyoumust be active to keep account or ??? im a little confused here maybe you could enlighten then how honestbuxc scammed you in what way or was this post you just made a lie and if it was then maybe all of your accusations are lies as wel....
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 08:04:36 PM by lalo »

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2008, 08:24:06 PM »
after the hack things i re signed honest and ordered my premium and purchased refferals without paying,he gave me thats at 1 hour......
i get 30$ before the site losed its database and now i'm waiting 25$too
i dont know this case like u,i think all th people there have relations at past,i am newbie dont know old stories
i only want to say my thoughts.....i dont think this site was scam but i think admin is failed and when i read long posts i see he have reasons for failing....i think he must close this site and all the story must finish....