Author Topic: Maderite Networks formerly Known as Latinptc SCAM!!  (Read 45637 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: Maderite Networks formerly Known as Latinptc SCAM!!
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2008, 08:58:00 PM »
thank you ptche for showing some of the truth and not just rants.....

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2008, 11:29:48 PM »
i never answered on this forum before because even though i am a member at ptctalk and heard itr mentioned i never came and looked but once i think.

You surely prefer to fish noobs on PTScam forum, that's what all the freaking scammers do. Dishonest admins are not allowed here (well, except one, I think...)

clickmonster is not owned by me i started it up and is being run by my mom debbie.

LOL

i started busy up after honest bux started failing in hopes that the problems of honest could be resolved using a less hackable script and i could recover and pay users on honestbux and restore the site to whatit was.

What about making daily back ups, huh? Oh, well, you would have no excuses then, yeah, sorry (LMAO)

yes we used several paypal accounts on honest

Neither legit nor honest...  ::)

facts is honest a scam No its not Is it a bussiness venture gone sour? Yes it is

If you delete "No its not Is it a bussiness venture gone sour" then that line is true.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2008, 12:39:05 AM »
you say you sold latinptc networks so why does your kind email (posted above) still say latinptc networks? did you sell it since you sent me the email 3 days ago?

well thanks for finally letting me  know why my account disappeared.  i can even understand you not having time to reply to 5000 messages but it seems to me that would have been a good time to send out an emai to explain things to all your members??
as i didnt have an account i would not have received the email but i do visit almost every ptc forum except one.  someone would have posted it and i would have known what was happening.   

i am not bothered with your alertpay yet.  i have not mentioned alertpay once. anything i said is about paypal.  i paid for the refs and upgrades to an unverified paypal registered to a miranda aleen.

you can call it a false crusade as much as you like. however you choose to look at it i paid $69 for referals and upgrade and i didnt get either.
in my book that makes you scam and scam does not belong here. Scam gets banned, no contradiction in that

just like alkinoos?? sorry i never contacted you threatening to have your sites hacked and i definitely dont believe alkinoos did either..  i dont know how to hack and i dont know any hackers. from what i read today you were warning people you would be hacked 2 days before the actual event ??? ???

you have a problem with jj too?? i havent mentioned payouts on clicko anywhere?  just your 2 cents? post it in the off topic

must be the medication, please try to focus
you said:
last but not least lol worthless sites you werent calling them worthless when you were getting paid which was up untill the time i sold them to jj to help save honestbux.

did you not ask about the sites you sold to save honestbux?  this is about those sites, not about honestbux.  i joined those sites to use for advertising, i never clicked a link, i never upgraded, i never bought referals and i was never paid
your terms do not include any kind of activity requirement and as you were taking my money without having to pay me you would not have deleted me even if it was in your terms

i was scammed on honestbux. i joined honestbux april 7th, bought refs and upgrade april 7th. clicked for about 3 or 4 days and that is it, honestbux disappeared and when it finally came back i had no account.
i did not chargeback until the 22nd. had you replied to any of my messages or sent out an email i would not have made  a chargeback and there would not be a problem :D

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2008, 03:42:14 AM »
finally a calm response i can understand not likethe ignorant one before yours sabbie which i wont even acknowledge i understand your anger and i understand the anger of alot of members. I couldnt post instructions to the members in our forum if you will remember correctly the forum went down with the site and server so i made a new one at maderitegpt.com You asked why i never emailed members good question!but i ask you this have you ever seen the inside of a bux script ask some of the other admins where those have that option at they dont thats one of the reason the scripts horrible.I mailed several of the purchasers that had purchased telling them what had happened but i will admit that some were missed and yes us dancing paypal aorund was wrong but at the time there were people trying to destroy the network .This isnt made up its fact alkinoos email i poisted it on the other forum for the whole world to see he himself wrote that he made a bet for $100 euros it was scam and joined to prove us wrong and his email threatened and was very agresive in nature .......
But to this day he screams scam at us and has to htis day not said the 4 words that would have got his money back (can i get a refund).

now  will say this every person that has resigned up on honestbux and purchased that rerequested theyre refs and upgrades have been given those i may have missed a couple of upgrades but as they have requested via email etc i have restored them if i hada backup id glady restore it now to stop the problems but fact is i dont.

one question you claim you didnt know to resign up or you didnt know what was going on ummmthere has been this message on top of page since site came back sabbie

If you Cant login it may be That your account is one of the ones that hasnt been restored yet we are working on this problem you may create another account and keep clicking and we will transfer any earnings to backup when it is restored or you may wait till all accounts have been restored however you wish.

and this in the news to the right

17th April 2008
We Have managed to get site back up we are iun the process of restoring users accounts that were lost due to the Problems so if your balance number of refs etc are off dont worry we are working hard on this so we ask your patience in the matter i have hired a data recovery agency to rescue all the data from old site and get everything back to normal but i am still waiting on them.

and dont say i just put that up there cause people even from this forum have seen that since site came back online lol you say email users umm with a backup that dropped sites users from 13k + to 2000 not sure all the wouldve gotten our emails would they now.

be angry sabbie that is your right i probably would be in your shoes but still gives you no right to insult us briong our family into the picture causing them problems as well.

and as far as finding news about site google is your friend as always am i a scammer just because i chose to post at a forum where a lot of my paying members are at i would hope not i really would.
what i dont understand is why this became a ptctalk talkptc issue anyways im a member there i have friends there but im no admin or mod or anything there.So where does it figure in the picture....
Alli can say on the subject is this hot heads never fix problems i am doing my best to straighten the site out now if you want your money back sabbie all you have or even had to do was ask but to this day have you even tried to email the account u paid to lets be sincere did because if you did i never recieved the email i have every one of those emails forwarded to my main account so i wouldve recieved it i answer 20 emails everyday on honestbux ill also go in accounts and show you with screenshots where we refunded alot of money to people therefore the account is in 0 on the one you refered to sabbie its in 0 because we refunded all that money to users.....and by7 the way there is a way to get paypal before 180 days its called an injuction to show cause sabbie its issued by a judge and if they cant show cause the money is released within 14 days  as long as the 60 day credit card chargeback time is up.....

but also one thing about paypal they dont issue chargebacks on tangible goods all u do making chargebacks is caoll attention to a account but im sure you already knew that...... i wont argue with you anymore on the point or no one else for that matter.im working hardto settle all debts on honest and will continue to you can do 1 of 3 things sabbie rejoin site get your refs and upgrades ask in a decent tone for a refund via email or just keep complaining and griping and stand there with your hands empty thats how simple it is your decision.

and for the record i dont see much difference between this forum and ptctalk same stupid statements about scams etc same crap neither one of you will become to the size of getpaidforum if you continue waging war between members like you do.....this is not an insult just a observation is all........

lol and on the email latinptc question lol i just hadnt ever changed it thanks for pointing it out. as far as now that being a lie as well look at the paypal accounton those sabbie see whos they are....look at the domain who is its simple as that lol unles i changed my name to jeff johnson and live in georgia now i dont think theyre mine.........
somebody asked why i defend jj ill tell you why because when i needed him when all was falling apart he was the only one there to help so yteah i defend him i may not agree on some thing he does and have stated so but if he had justifiable reason for something i will defend him.....

« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 03:51:04 AM by lalo »

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2008, 05:57:03 PM »
i dont think the post made by BRL is ignorant, it seems very precise and to the point, just about sums it up in 5 short sentences

you know what? i am done with this thread.
all the facts are stated,   people just need to read the thread to see the truth.

you can twist and turn any way you like.  it has nothing to to with sick your mother, brother, sister, uncle, alkinoos, ptctalk or talkptc

the bottom line is i paid for referals and upgrades on honestbux and my account disappeared.. i did not want my money back, i wanted what i paid for.
i sent you 3 messages before i contacted paypal. 

no i will not rejoin honestbux because i try to stay away from scam. 

as i have already asked nicely 3x i will not send you a nice email asking for what is rightfully mine.

i just sincerly hope you have one shred of decency left and that you will at least use my money to pay some of your other victims

will somebody please lock this topic ;D