Author Topic: Foxcash hacked  (Read 2385 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
Foxcash hacked
« on: May 03, 2008, 09:45:40 AM »
Foxcash say they have been hacked :o   be careful,  check your accounts and change your passwords ;)

my account got  hacked too.   name changed, email changed and alertpay changed.  seems i moved to Brunei ???

my payout has been pending for 2 weeks but now i have 2 more pendings.  never got a reply to any of my tickets, lets see if they can reply to this :'(

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Foxcash hacked
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 01:09:10 AM »
hmm thats weird got paid very quick so far good.

some sites are really being hacked and some are claiming to be hacked anyways foxcash is fixed as they said in the forums.

waiting for a second payment from may 1st let see what happens i have a feeling they will pay didnt hear complaints from members

maybe its good i dunno

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 10:21:02 AM »
hmm thats weird got paid very quick so far good.

some sites are really being hacked and some are claiming to be hacked anyways foxcash is fixed as they said in the forums.

waiting for a second payment from may 1st let see what happens i have a feeling they will pay didnt hear complaints from members

maybe its good i dunno

I've been paid 16 times by XClix, site which belongs to the same admin, and got one payment from FoxCash as well, but... Honestly, when he started this one, I got a flashback: owners who keep paying after a while and their site remain online, always start new sites: the only way they know to sustain their ponzies.

You're right, Mojomha, some "claim" to be hacked, no doubt: not sure about this one, but I'm sure both of the owner's sites can't be sustained for a long time (well, maybe he'll open a few more, meaning we'll have a new Ronnie on the scene...)  ::)

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 10:16:43 PM »
according to their terms payouts in 10 business days ;D

waiting 13 businesdays...........

no reply to tickets :D

advertise here