Author Topic: Another Sketchy One I Found.  (Read 5478 times)

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 34
  • Talk PTC Founder
  • Referrals: 65
Re: Snoopycash open for biz
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2008, 06:56:59 AM »
Thanks for the offer, but I dont want to retract any statement. I knew you were the former owner of superfreakz and I knew you were twysted's cousin. My comment was about the design of the site and hehe ya didnt know that over 100 scam sites are using the same default design of yourownbux v3. Btw good luck working with horselover  :D
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2008, 11:01:04 AM »
didnt you all forget your logo?  ;D

incognito......  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 11:06:41 AM by Stalky »

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Admin of OffersAndClicks.info
  • Referrals: 2
    • offersandclicks
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2008, 07:51:30 PM »
didnt you all forget your logo?  ;D

incognito......  ;D ;D

Stalky you crack me up lol.  ;D ;D

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2008, 10:19:13 PM »
WOW, looks unique will be able to tell it apart from the rest of the bux scam sites easily  :D :D

excuse me you wanna retract that statement? if i was a scammer my cousin who is a mod here at talkptc would string me up and hang me isnt that right
mr Twysted so before you go even compareing me to scammer's get to know me first it just launched QW3RTY
but hehe ya didnt know who i was im the former owner of superfreakz ptc but yeah have a nice day or night if you have anymore questions or comments lemme know

Or, just maybe, your cousin wants you to learn a lesson by suffering from a failed PTC site and the potential fallout from it? Just because you're Twysted's cousin doesn't mean you can't scam.

• My sexiness overpowers your choice!
  • Thank You
  • My sexiness overpowers your choice!
  • Referrals: 0
    • MiBux
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2008, 04:51:47 AM »
In the chat you said Snoopy is now all yours, you bought it from horse. If this is true then why is she still giving deals and referring it to HER PTC on ptctalk?

http://ptctalk.com/forums/index.php/topic,13454.0.html

• Thank You
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2008, 09:15:22 AM »
for one as of yesterday i bought out horselovers cut she does still admin for me yes. what ever happend before is in the past ,
and as for the one who said just because i am twysteds cousin dosnt mean i cant scam

ive never scammed a soul
and dont plan to
and he can vouch for that.
also very few on here know me and know how i operate im just here to provide a service .
anyways its late im tired and im sure you folks have others to pick on jk

but as for the theme thing i will change it up soon as i can.

• Thank You
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2008, 01:32:14 PM »
WOW, looks unique will be able to tell it apart from the rest of the bux scam sites easily  :D :D

excuse me you wanna retract that statement? if i was a scammer my cousin who is a mod here at talkptc would string me up and hang me isnt that right
mr Twysted so before you go even compareing me to scammer's get to know me first it just launched QW3RTY
but hehe ya didnt know who i was im the former owner of superfreakz ptc but yeah have a nice day or night if you have anymore questions or comments lemme know

Or, just maybe, your cousin wants you to learn a lesson by suffering from a failed PTC site and the potential fallout from it? Just because you're Twysted's cousin doesn't mean you can't scam.

failed ptcsite? uh huh ok sure what ever you say . yeah superfreakz or any other ptc site i ran did not fail i shut it down cuz of the fact i got tired of seeing what he was going through so get ur facts right before you say something like that.

• Thank You
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2008, 02:35:07 PM »

failed ptcsite? uh huh ok sure what ever you say . yeah superfreakz or any other ptc site i ran did not fail i shut it down cuz of the fact i got tired of seeing what he was going through so get ur facts right before you say something like that.

Did I say superfreakz? I meant when snoopycash goes into the tank

• Thank You
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2008, 08:23:37 PM »
oh lol okay! nah actualy its doing pretty good right now i got a few paying advertisers but yeah ill make it better again no worries

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2008, 09:16:57 PM »
oh lol okay! nah actualy its doing pretty good right now i got a few paying advertisers but yeah ill make it better again no worries

32 users? Sigh. Alright lets see what you can do with it.