Author Topic: I will pay you 12$ for completing an offer ( webhosting )  (Read 2158 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
I will pay you 12$ for completing an offer ( webhosting )
« on: September 18, 2009, 09:34:38 AM »
Hello everybody ...

here is my FJ offer ...

you can complete this offer in two ways ...

1)  you need to subscribe a webhosting plan and that has 30 days FREE TRAIL ...

for this you need an debit/credit card .. you have to subscribe to webhosting plan through debit/credit     card ... but it has 30 days free trail .. so you WILL NOT be charged a single penny ..  after getting your FJ account approved you can cancel your subscription for webhosing plan .. It will take 1-2days .. after that you can cancle the subscription for which you have used the credit/debit card ... All this process won't cost you a single penny ...

FOR DOING THIS  ... I will give you 12$ to your PAYPAL /ALERTPAY

those who are not having debit/credit card ... they can do the following one

2)

A )  it is for VERIFIED PAYPAL users ONLY

If you have VERIFIED PAYPAL then first I will give you 10$ to your paypal ... ( yes ..I will give you .. you need not to spend your amount )

then you have to complete WORLD WINNER offer which requires 10$ paypal deposit  ( you can deposit the 10$ which I am going to give you ) .. after your world winner account has been approved ( takes 24-36 hours ).. I will pay you 2.5$ IMMEDIATELY ... also you can get 7.5$ back to your paypal account (only if you are virified ) from world winner ... So in total you can get 7.5$ + 2.5$ = 10$ ...

remeber you need to spend even a single penny from your own money and you can get 10$ to your PAYPAL account

B )  It is for those who are having NON-VERIFIED paypal account

you have to do same as described in 2- A ( i.e. above )  ... but you can't get 7.5$ back from WORLD WINNER ( world winner pays to only verified paypal users ) ... so you can get 2.5$ IMMEDIATELY after your WORLD WINNER account has been approved  ( takes 24-36 hours ) ...
so you will get 2.5$ to your PAYPAL / ALERTPAY from me and for this you need not to spend a single buck from your own money ...

THOSE WHO CAN DO ONE OF THESE 3 OFFERS ... PM me your country and which offer you are going to complete ( i.e. 1 or 2 A or 2 B
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 07:05:11 AM by Aurora »

advertise here