Author Topic: My PTC Blog  (Read 2643 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
My PTC Blog
« on: March 18, 2008, 12:34:54 AM »
Hmmmmmm, I think pretty much everyone has been to my blog because of Twysted's post, muawahahahahahaha, nevertheless, I better post it officially :)

http://ptc-get-paid-to-click.blogspot.com/

My Blog has changed over time as I've been experimenting with it. Now I think I just have the right format which I'm satisfied with.

Sites I've Recently Signed Up To
Since I've been bumming free advertising from Twysted and Masterbux, I thought I needed something to catch the eye of those clickers considering the article itself was below the page view line. Yesterday I decided to add the sites I've recently signed up to, the old method was just a link and a few words. I knew that New Sites are likely to get you Referrals but I needed more of a "Splash statement". Changing it slightly to a table with the "main selling points" has worked remarkably well, well compared to the months beforehand, hehehehehehe  :P

Sidebar - Daily Earning Potential
I've had that for some time now and it has garnered a few Referrals where there was lean pickings. Someone at another blog filched the idea, actually they just copied the whole Bar leaving my Referral lnks in for a week before changing them :)

Post - Daily Earning Potential
I've just changed this over the last couple of days to a full table, I think it works much better than beforehand.

Thanks BRL
I noticed the other day that an URL came from your site, thanks a bunch :)

Anyway, I just wanted to see if anyone had any more ways I could improve my blog, all suggestion welcome.

;D

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • PayToClick.EU
Re: My PTC Blog
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 01:38:21 AM »
I'm linkin' to it, Jimeous:

http://www.paytoclick.eu/english/analysis/info.php

Good job.  ;)