Author Topic: important rules for joining ptc sites!!!  (Read 9741 times)

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
important rules for joining ptc sites!!!
« on: July 14, 2008, 01:44:16 PM »
1 ) Dont join sites form poor countries , anymore you really only want to join sites originating from Canada, UK , and USA , even still you better investigate a little! scammers still come from those countries!

2 ) investigate the functions of the site! are there broken links? are there parts of the site that dont even function at all? are there lots of errors? if so then pass it up! it means the script is a piece of junk and if they launched it with errors and bugs that means they dont know how to fix it and could care less they only want to trick you into your money!

3 ) Stop joining 1 cent per click and 100% referral sites! THEY ARE ALL DESIGNED TO COLLECT MONEY FOR ADMIN AND CLOSE! the highest amount you should ever consider joining is 1/4 cent per click and 50% ref!

4 ) Dont join bux sites using paypal! that right there tells you that the admin is a goddamn amateur and knows nothing of the business world and how to use paypal!( and yes i mean you isabelmarco! :D you fell for GGEPAY for christ sake!  :D :D  )

5 ) look at what the admin of the site is promoting! are they promoting nothing but a bunch of stupid 1 cent 100% ref sites? if so then dont join! that tells you that the admin is relying on those sites to be able to pay you! if they scam the admin then that admin will scam you because they now have no money to pay you! admins should use several type of programs to generate revenue! not just stupid ponzi schemes! THEY WILL SCAM THE ADMIN AND THEN ADMIN WILL SCAM YOU!

6 ) Dont join sites that offer nothing else but paid links! if they dont offer featured links on the side, banner ads, featured banners, signup ads, then they are missing out on 100% profit for the webmaster! BANNER ADVERTISING IS CRUCIAL TO ANY BUSINESS ONLINE!

7 ) Dont join a site where admin cant speak any english no matter what country its from! it will 99% of time turn into a disaster as communication is not there! COMMUNICATION IS CRUCIAL!

8 ) Dont join default bux clones or any of Yourownbux script sites! they will always fail! they are pieces of garbage with so many security holes and exploits its ridiculous! they are not designed to operate a legitimate business!

9 ) Don't join sites that use free hosting.  If they can't afford a decent hosting service, they won't be able to pay you!  Also, once the members start pouring in, the limited bandwidth can't handle it!

10 ) Don't join if the admin has an unverified payment processor account.  If he/she can't go through the simple process of proving their identity and age, they usually have something to hide ... most of the time, they're hiding their age.  If they're under 18 and AlertPay, PayPal, etc. finds out, the account gets locked or closed and they can't pay you!  They shouldn't be conducting online business in the first place if they're underage! 

i will add more when it comes to mind...stay tuned!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 08:11:40 PM by Rich Greenback »

• Thank You
  • "I'm talking and I can't shut up!"
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: important rules for joining ptc sites!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 03:55:17 PM »
What makes a site like ClixSense acceptable?  They have one cent and up ads?
Is it because you need to upgrade to get more?  That would make me tend to shy away, thinking they just want my money!

Planets32 ^i^

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 05:00:57 PM »
Is it because you need to upgrade to get more?  That would make me tend to shy away, thinking they just want my money!

Planets32 ^i^

clixsense has real advertisers and affiliate relations world wide

they are also highly connected with media resources ;)

they have all the big dollar investprs form real marketing companies form around the world  ;)

• Thank You
  • Banned!
  • Out of my mind...I'll be back in a few minutes.
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 05:07:09 PM »

Planets32 ^i^

In addition to what Stalky mentioned, they actually make a majority of their money through advertising ... they don't sell referrals ... they only sell advertising and upgrades.  On top of that, you don't receive earnings for your referrals' clicks.  Instead, you get paid for each new member you refer, paid if they upgrade to Premium, or paid a percentage of their advertising purchases.

By the way, this is an excellent guide Stalky ... thank you for compiling all of your thoughts in one place. 

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 04:23:47 AM »
Add:

No Freehosts,

No Sketchball Admins,

No Default Clone scripts,

No Unverified AP accounts,

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 06:14:05 AM »
I guess it would make sense for them not to sell referrals, because as a buyer you might not profit in the end, if they don't refer.  And the company would lose more if that sold referrer started referring.  Because of the levels of downlines right?

Here's my next set of questions.  I know there was a thread started here http://talkptc.com/forum/index.php?topic=432.0, but it doesn't explain what script is or does.
How do you know it's a good script? Why do you want a good script?
This is how I (programming illiterate ), understand what a script is.
The script tells the program what it wants it to do when someone does this or that, and you would get such and such result.  The program being the concept of paid to click  I'm sure someone could explain this better.

So a bux script is written to only do basic functions, that could easily be modified by anyone, especially a hacker.  Because nobody has bothered to clean it up?
An aurora script is more tightly written, so it can do more functions, get better results, and make it more difficult for hackers to get into?
Sort of like the difference between your grandmothers moth eaten crocheted blanket (weak and full of holes), and a brand new quilt (tight and sturdy)
Am I like way off base here?

So you want to stay away from bux sites, (besides the unsustainability, due to cheaters and lousy advertising), because they can easily be hacked?

I've read some posts about some people liking modified scripts. What would make them better?
What kind of sripts are sites like:
http://buxkingdom.com
http://buxforever.com
or what about neobux?  Why is that approved and doing so well?  They don't have any ad space on their home page?
http://talkptc.com/forum/index.php?topic=2483.msg13095;boardseen#new
What is proscript?  And could you please show me an example?

Okay stalky I  know you'll bite my head off for this one  ;D But I'm sure a lot of these college kids don't mean to be scammers.  They see a new market, and think they are going to be rich.  So they take the computer knowledge they've acquired, and put it too use.  I guess they just don't have enough business knowledge to sustain their site.  I sure some of them must be genuine in wanting to be successful.
A lot of us are here because we want to make an extra income from home doing PTC.  So of course we want to find the newest, best sites out there.  It gives us a better chance for referrals, which is where you really make your money, if you don't have a website of your own.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 04:17:43 PM by Planets32 »

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2008, 02:08:21 PM »
buxforever is a yourownsux script very buggy and easy to hack

buxkingdom is currently on its 3rd script....  this is a fully licensed cashcrusader script, which is the best script of all but mainly used for ptr sites.  they send emails for you to click and they have a ptc section when your logged in.  they dont sell their referals but assign them to upgraded members

i never joined neobux but from what i see and hear he made his own unique script, which is supposed to be very secure. 

proscript is a new script, owned by oxidation.
oxidation is about 15 or 16 now and used to own a few ptc sites which disappeared when his paypal got frozen. now his paypal is unfrozen but i havent seen him pay anyone yet.

the script is very new and he says it is the most secure there is??  i doubt it i have seen about 5 or 6 sites already using the script and not one of them is working as it should. the board for bugs and problems is the largest board on his forum :D

it looks to me like he plans to give every scammy little kid one of his free scripts so he can make tons by selling them fixes, addons and extras.

some of the sites are tell us they are using proscript and some are not so you do need to recognize the script
2 examples:

http://buxmaker.try.hu/

http://s.proscript.org/start/bbux/index.php

im sure your right about the kiddies, a lot of them don't start out with a plan to scam people but thats not really the point. 
to run a ptc they need a paypal or an alertpay,  both processors have terms and any kid starting a ptc is starting by breaking terms

if they take the time to finish school,  they will be able to add 1+1 and come up with 2.  its great they want to make some extra money but what about the people investing in their sites??

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2008, 09:00:47 PM »
Thank you Sabbie!

Is this an example of proscript?
http://e-bux.us/index.php

I was also following this web I got myself tangled in, from the proscript forum.
It's seems there is a new PTC Forum called Gain talk.  From what I can gather the administrator of the forum owns earn.nu.  They also mention something about his avatar not being the shiny dollar, which is the symbol of Daily clicks, (who is lists them as private).  I wonder if it is the same person?
Maybe JohnnyBlack might like another forum to expose scammers!  If you look at the top left you can get paid for posting there.  If they are as bad as the other one you could be rich  ;D!
oops forgot the link
http://gaintalk.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=63b62e36dcb88ae8392cd33d4171402c&topic=303.0

Daily clicks seems like a modified bux script
http://dailyclicks.biz/index.php
They also sell scripts
http://www.dailyclicks.net/buyscripts.php

And Earn.nu has a different looking script
http://www.earn.nu/index.php

When I did a search here I didn't find anything about these 2 sites.

Planets32 ^i^

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2008, 09:24:48 PM »
Gee I am getting tired arguing with kids and noobs on different Forums telling them how lame all their bux sites really. It just pisses me off  >:( I'll restrict myself to this Forum  :D
Daily Clicks SCAM members waiting months for their payout and then the site just canceling the request.
Earn.nu another Scam run by a kid that already scammed before. Here is picture of lame "Robin" Oliver  ;D
http://talkptc.com/forum/index.php?topic=862.30
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 09:27:23 PM by JohnnyBlack »

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2008, 11:43:37 PM »
Sorry, I guess if you do a "search" while you have a topic open, it will only search within that topic?
I guess that's a -1 for me  :-[.
But at least I did alert you to a new scam in the way of a forum right?  :)

advertise here