Author Topic: I want to open an aurora site, please give me some suggestions.  (Read 4282 times)

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
I want to open an aurora site, please give me some suggestions.
« on: January 30, 2009, 10:03:56 AM »
I'm want to know where I can buy an aurora script and how much it cost, how much I have in AP to start run the site. Because I doesn't much in AP now so I want to know the amount I need, so I can buy Ap from my friend.

• The MuneyMan
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Make money not love!
    • Ezmuney blog
Re: I want to open an aurora site, please give me some suggestions.
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 01:00:56 AM »
A grand to $2,500.00. You need at least that or more to start off, that ensures you'll have some money in-case people are cashing out before you're getting good, steady advertisers. Make sure you build a sustainable earning program, do the math properly.

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 02:11:26 AM »
a grand?!?! 

Ok, well, I started out with 250$ of expenses (script, design, advertising) and used another 50$ - 100$ (don't remember anymore) in reserve, just in case.

You don't need more than 300$, even to start a legitimate PTC.

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 07:43:08 AM »
thank's eecash
i'm interesting too  :)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 07:46:34 AM by nayantaka »

• The MuneyMan
  • Thank You
  • Make money not love!
    • Ezmuney blog
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 09:38:09 AM »
a grand?!?! 

Ok, well, I started out with 250$ of expenses (script, design, advertising) and used another 50$ - 100$ (don't remember anymore) in reserve, just in case.

How exactly would he pay free members with direct referrals on just $300?
thank's eecash

Try google or discussing with any real GPT/PTC webmasters. Unless you intend to start users out earning $0.0001 per click and $0.00001 per referral click.

You need to do the numbers, say cashout is $10, 50 users make it to cashout, there's $500 within a month to two months which isn't hard for heavy promoters. I have seen some ptc bloggers make cashout within 3-4 days of a ptc launch. Here's another thing, your income should come from advertisers not just referral purchases or premium upgrades. News flash, advertisers for PTC's are scarce unless you have top notch ad-packs.

You don't want to start a PONZI as mentioned, there are enough scams. Misleading information like this is what gets people scammed, pissed and police reports filed along with payment processor freezes. If you need anymore information or a script, PM me I can send you in the right direction, even have a few scripts plus custom themes I've made. I never used when I found out how much of a headache PTC is.

Most importantly how much money you have set back for the program aside, you must figure out a stable earning plan or your site will be bottoms up before a month.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 09:40:33 AM by MuneyMan »

• pplinx.com
  • Thank You
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2009, 12:26:10 PM »
He wanted an aurora so I guess it's low click rates unless he wants to start another ponzi with the high click rates that will go down after a month. It's your choice of course but if you want to survive you should go with lower click rates so listen to eecash :>

So far I know maybe maximum 4 sites alive and paying with more or less high click rates for both ref earnings and clicks. The rest just ponzis.

Btw I guess you had themes for only bux scripts and not auroras as he mentioned? ;<
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 12:32:44 PM by tixepower »

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2009, 03:16:12 PM »
a grand?!?! 

How exactly would he pay free members with direct referrals on just $300?
thank's eecash

Try google or discussing with any real GPT/PTC webmasters. Unless you intend to start users out earning $0.0001 per click and $0.00001 per referral click.

You need to do the numbers, say cashout is $10, 50 users make it to cashout, there's $500 within a month to two months which isn't hard for heavy promoters. I have seen some ptc bloggers make cashout within 3-4 days of a ptc launch. Here's another thing, your income should come from advertisers not just referral purchases or premium upgrades. News flash, advertisers for PTC's are scarce unless you have top notch ad-packs.

You don't want to start a PONZI as mentioned, there are enough scams. Misleading information like this is what gets people scammed, pissed and police reports filed along with payment processor freezes. If you need anymore information or a script, PM me I can send you in the right direction, even have a few scripts plus custom themes I've made. I never used when I found out how much of a headache PTC is.

Most importantly how much money you have set back for the program aside, you must figure out a stable earning plan or your site will be bottoms up before a month.

I suppose I should've expected that from a NeoBuxtard. No, if you look at the sites that have sustained over the long run, they don't pay 100% referral commisions. They pay about 10 - 15% of them. Advertising isn't 19 bucks for 1000 views. It's $3 or less, depending on how the clicks are set up.

Cashout is around $1 and it should take the first couple of members quite awhile to get there, after that interest in the site picks up and income starts to pick up and the gears of success are kicked into action.

So please, don't make comments about scripts you are unfamiliar with. If you love supporting Ponzi schemes by clicking on these ridiculous Bux sites, then please, be my guest and continue. Enjoy the feel of someone else's prior investment in your pocket. The admin will tell you its "income" and you'll stay happily oblivious.

Since you probably have never seen the inner workings of an AuroraGPT script, I'd ask you to stop pretending like you know how an Aurora site works or what it takes in order to make it successful.

• The MuneyMan
  • Thank You
  • Make money not love!
    • Ezmuney blog
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2009, 12:04:14 AM »
How about you get off my nuts? Neobux has nothing to do with this topic nor does where I click at, it's wildly moronic and childish of you to even bring that into this topic. But I guess I should have expected that when posting around adolescents.

To OP:
Like I said try google or talking it over with those that have real knowledge, its clear any information in this topic is bias and responses are only based on building the size of ones e-penis.

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2009, 02:48:54 AM »
It was just my opinion and how it worked out for me.  You didn't need to be rude about it.

You make it sound as though PTCs should be an out of pocket expense.  They should be self-sufficient...and actually earn some profit if your getting enough advertisers and its built right.

I know from real experience
.....and you "know" from supposed "chats with smarter people".   ::)

« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 02:53:05 AM by eecash »

• The MuneyMan
  • Thank You
  • Make money not love!
    • Ezmuney blog
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2009, 06:33:05 AM »
It was just my opinion and how it worked out for me.  You didn't need to be rude about it.
Where exactly was I rude? I just asked you a simple question about funding and either you knew exactly what you were doing or were lucky starting out that low, someone not knowing what they're doing which is the case with 98% of ptc owners could go scam real fast starting out that low, more especially if they do not have a decent/sustainable earning plan.
You make it sound as though PTCs should be an out of pocket expense.  They should be self-sufficient...and actually earn some profit if your getting enough advertisers and its built right.
No I do not make it sound like that, it's just a decent figure to have on the side in-case things go bad or run a little close. Some things don't always go as people plan especially with first time business/website owners, mainly for insurance, you will see i mentioned it in one or more of my above posts.
I know from real experience
.....and you "know" from supposed "chats with smarter people".   ::)
Poor assumption, I stated to the poster to try Google basically if he didn't not want to take my nor your advice since we had conflicting figures. I never once told about my personal experiences or where the knowledge came from.

+1 For trying though!

advertise here