Author Topic: Paid ads for my blog  (Read 2064 times)

• Unstoppable!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • World's Best PTC Sites
    • Email
Paid ads for my blog
« on: November 28, 2009, 05:37:22 PM »
Do you know any sites that pay their members to show their ads on their site. Just like google ads and bidvertiser.

The thing is that I would like to place those ads on my blog. But google and bidvertiser do not allow my site.

Oh and at the moment I have paidtopromote.net ads but I think they are breaking frames on PTC ads so I want to get rid of it. Any sites?

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
    • destinyclix
Re: Paid ads for my blog
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 06:59:10 AM »
Adbrite allow you to put their ads on your site. They approve site very fast and you need to generate good traffic.

• Unstoppable!
  • Thank You
    • World's Best PTC Sites
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 12:26:40 PM »
Oh and I wanted to add that they have to pay to PayPal or AlertPay. Thanks.

• Thank You
  • A bad worker always blames his tools.
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 07:56:09 PM »
Google pays by check , so you dont lose some of your earnings on fees.
Bidvertiser pays via paypal. I don`t remember exactly, but bidvertiser doesnt allow anyone to use theyr program if you have on your site only pay to click programs , or something like that . It is on their TOS. Maybe bidvertiser doesn`t like your site because you cahe to many banner there.

PerformancingAds i heard is good.

Adbrite doesn`t allow you to use theyr program unless you have a specific pagerank. I don`t know what that is. Your seems to be good, maybe adbrite will work for you.

One question : Why google doesn`t allow you?

• Unstoppable!
  • Thank You
    • World's Best PTC Sites
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 03:51:23 PM »
Performancing ads seems nice, but tried register and I did not receive confirmation email. :S Well I used "contact us" to get my account verified. Let's see :P

And I guess google ads and bidvertiser do not allow my blog because they consider it as SPAM because it's full of banners and stuff.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 04:09:19 PM »
i remember i have a similar problem with performacinads, thats why i dont use it. others use it and it seems good .

surf the web , maybe you will find something you like. check digitalpoint forum , there are lots of things there.

Did google told you that your site is considerate a spam , that s why they dont like it? I`m asking because when you put a google ad on your website , it takes about 10 or 20 minutes before you can see it.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2009, 07:27:40 PM »
you can also use Clicksor .
Clicksor offers webmasters the opportunity to earn income by simply underlining a selection of clickable text or displaying targeted contentual banner on their websites.

Clicksor's payout is lower ($20 payout, pay via Paypal) .However the pay per click and click through rate aren't high as Google.

They pay 10% commission for each advertiser or publisher you refer. The commission is calculated on daily basis, base on the referred advertiser daily spending or the referred publisher's daily earning.

advertise here