Author Topic: Professional Custom Web Design Service (Starting at only $90)  (Read 3936 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 0
Professional Custom Web Design Service (Starting at only $90)
« on: October 11, 2016, 06:11:00 AM »
Who am I?

I am a digital artist & animator.

Holding years of experience in creative field, I assure great quality and customer satisfaction. I strongly believe that working on what you love produces the best results. In my case, I love creating nice things. I have worked on various typical and challenging projects throughout my career.
I feel that it is time to move a step ahead and work on a larger scale.

My past experience in professional freelance creative industry combined with an approach to learn new things everyday has allowed me to collaborate to bigger and even better projects.

--

About the service:

I design my templates in pure HTML5 on top of Bootstrap framework. I do not design or code for Wordpress at all.
The templates I produce are thoroughly commented with proper explanation for the coder to know how to do certain things (to avoid any confusion).
I assure continuous support and free revisions for the templates received by the customer (as long as revisions are relevant).

Base Price: $90 (Additional pages cost extra)
Priority Price: $150 (Additional pages cost extra)

Here are few examples of my previous work. You can visit my portfolio (http://www.hollowsphere.xyz/) to view the updated designs.

=======

Follow this link to visit my full portfolio (portfolio itself can be taken a showcase piece) : http://www.hollowsphere.xyz/

=======

Email: hardik.manktala34@gmail.com

« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 06:18:04 AM by Stormize »

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Professional Custom Web Design Service (Starting at only $90)
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 01:16:20 PM »
Up

advertise here