Author Topic: More information on property ownership  (Read 2070 times)

• SEO & Website Development
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 3
  • Referrals: 4
    • Email
More information on property ownership
« on: February 23, 2016, 11:38:27 PM »
1st and foremost this is my 100th post so I figured it should be something useful. Therefore this piece is for site owners, again. Second, websites are technically digital property so this is not real estate thing.

I love the PTC industry; at the same time I think there could be improvements in the nature of its development. This is will probably never happen but I least I can write about methods to help others understand how to run a website that exchanges currency and provides a service to its users.
 The methodology behind this is actually complicated. But that is where I come in.

Two Words:  Frequency & Recency.

Frequency is your visitor count.
 It breaks down to first time visits, second time, third time, etc.
Once your site matures you can actually utilize the given information and target a portion of the web in which you need to fix your traffic flow.
This means when you are looking at your analytics profile you can actually see first time visitors versus repeat visitors.

Recency simply accounts for the time between visits: one day, two days, seven days, you get it?

Once you are in your analytics profile you can actually see how many first timers, second timers, third and then it caps to 250+ visits. Imagine going on a site over 250 times. For the ones who have been on talkPTC for a long time think of how many visits you contribute to the site’s metrics on a monthly or even annual basis.

So consider the popularity of your site. Let’s assume it is a PTC site. You notice you have a large repeating audience. The same people coming back time and again to make some money. You have to readjust your marketing scheme so you can attract a larger audience. This is where the “Purchase Balance bonus” or the “no minimum payout” comes into play. It has to be strategic. Many people want to have the best site as possible and give their members all these bonuses.  So unless they are wealthy and have disposable capital where do you get the money to support a no minimum payout.?

You can use the above data to actually target repeat visitors and those who are willing to make a transaction and ultimately improve your site as a whole in many aspects, functionality, friendliness, the sky is the limit.

This is probably a lot to take in. This is the basics of analytical data. Just because you get 100,000 page views in a day does not mean they are all legit. You have to look for the genuine visitors that spend some time on your site.

advertise here