Author Topic: ronnie(aka bux3 admin), greencello(aka marzipan) and all their network of sites  (Read 4892 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
this thread really needs an update....

heres the list of ronnies sites

traffic masters  = gone
extreme bux comes and goes but has all but died, <100 active members
extreme ads gone
extreme earnings
bux3com not paying, see the tos change
bux3net not paying
pro-ads.net gone
worldbux gone
masterclicks must upgrade to be paid, when will it be gone too??
moneycycler gone
alertpayrandomizer gone
max-ptc gone

ronnie has a habit of taking his sites down whenever he feels like it, sometimes they come back, sometimes they dont.

at the moment he is not paying on any of his sites :'( :'( :'(
i have an account on extreme-ads, bux3.net  bux3.com and worldbux.   all of them have payouts pending for months already.

extreme-ads disappeared without a word and without paying the pendngs

on bux3.net he says it was hacked, my payout is in his list of payout proof as paid on june 10, i did not receive it. he told me to request it again, which means another very long wait :'(

on worldbux my payout was cancelled.  after a lot of posts on his forum and to his email he told me it was cancelled because i supposedly have more than 1 account. thats not true, i only have 1 account :D but he tells me to request again and he will look into it :'( :'(

bux3.com payout is pending since april 23rd, his latest message said payouts are delayed because of a hacker :o it should be paid within 30 days of july 2nd. 

dont waste your time at any of his sites because by the look of his new tos he not only has hacker problems but he also has financial problems.
i really do not understand why he should have financial problems, his paypal must have been unfrozen by now :D :D

Due to site hackers and Finacial issues all payment will be processed and issued via AlertPay within 90 business days for PREMIUM MEMBERS and 180 Days for STANDARD MEMBERS.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Guess i was one of the lucky ones.
Just before Extreme-Bux was gone i got paid, and last month(June26) Bux3.com paid me my request from april 2.

• Thank You
And curiously enough, the forum is gone.

I have just checked their TOS.

Quote from: Terms Of Service
21)   Bux 3 will stop payments on all accounts for 6 months in order to get the site back together. If you are loyal customers you will stick with the site and hope that we get through this.

Last Revision: 10th February 2008
Last Updated: 26th February 2008

• Thank You
i wont miss the forum it was useless anyway,  nobody ever got a straight answer from there only a load of excuses and 'send a pm' or 'send a support ticket'

i think those tos were changed when he lost his alertpay,  i was paid in march, just 1 or 2 weeks after requesting

the new on his homepage now says: 02 Jul 2008

Payouts are delayed for 30 days until we get all accounts back to normal.

almost 30 days now, we will see what happens, don't really expect a lot will happen :D :D :D

• Thank You
  • Admin of OffersAndClicks.info
  • Referrals: 2
    • offersandclicks
I am so happy I made profit from bux3 before all the so called problems started, after it came back online I decided to give up on it and move on. :D :D :D

• Thank You
Marzipan is a liar. He has posted fake proofs of payment. Sorry can't link to it, ptc talk is down.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 02:15:10 PM by clancy2 »

• Thank You
my payout proof is there too and yes it is fake.   according to marzipan and ronnie they were hacked and the hacker set all pendings to paid

that does not explain why they would add a paid link to the fake proof :D :D

i seriously doubt this is the same marzipan as before,  i thnk oxi took her place :'( :'(

• Thank You
the sites are gone now

• Thank You
    • Email
bux3scam
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2009, 09:43:03 AM »
bux3 scam?????? any one help

• Thank You
  • A bad worker always blames his tools.
    • Email
Re: bux3scam
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2009, 11:29:09 AM »
yes of course . go fast and find another to scam you again . one question , what did you saw at bux3 in the first place? can you make the diference between bux3 and bux.to ; how about bux3 and wordlinx ???  do you like to be scammed? do you like to talk about same bux sites over and over ??? Do you like to spend time whit sites that your not sure of ??? 

-  When you will find out what is the difference  , you will make the difference       .       

advertise here