Author Topic: destination mails  (Read 1375 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
destination mails
« on: March 14, 2009, 11:58:00 AM »
hi admin and members

I have only been with destination mails for a short while, but as always test a site to see if they will pay. destination mails claim weekly no minimum payouts but after requesting mine they have not paid.  :o I also contacted them and expected an answer within 24 hours, also as they claim, but heard nothing.  ::) Definately one to watch. I have cancelled my account now and hate to see that end message 'sorry to see you go'........ yeah i just bet they are after making money out of me! lol

Alice :)

http://destination-mails.com

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
Re: destination mails
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 01:46:36 PM »
hi Alice,  giving up on destination-mails is a very smart move :) you would be very lucky to be paid

its owned by a 19 year old chinaman called pui waa,
he is like the gptnetworks of ptr.   he has owned about 10 (clicksalary, cashships)  other sites in the past.  he runs them for a short while,  pays a few,  delays a lot and disappears.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 10:32:44 AM »
Hi Sabbie

thanks for your response i had a feeling it was a scam. Luckily i only clicked enough to make something like 20c and it was a no minimum payout. As soon as i found out i wasn't even receiving a reply to my email (after payment wasn't received) i bailed out LOL, still a waste of some of my time though. How do you find out who the owner is?

Alice  :)

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 08:09:15 PM »
there are a lot of sites where you can check owners,  try this one, its very easy to use,  www.whoisdomaintools.com

i have a crazy habit of looking up every new site i come across,  after a while you even recognize a lot of the names

most scammers do launch new sites all the time, so it helps to know which owners to avoid :D

advertise here