Author Topic: bestptcwebsites.com domain name is for sale  (Read 2584 times)

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • When Things Turn Ugly, Just Focus, Never Quit
  • Referrals: 0
    • Clixsense Success - Clixsense Review
    • Email
bestptcwebsites.com domain name is for sale
« on: August 12, 2017, 06:29:03 PM »
Guys,

Do you want to get hundreds of referrals to your ptc websites?  :-bd

I know you do..

We both know, that if you want to make real money with ptc sites you need to have hundreds of direct referrals.

Experienced Online marketers know that having your own website is the first step to getting many affiliate sales and in your case referral signups.

Hi, I am the administrator of ClixsenseSuccess.com and BestptcWebsites.com.

Due to high load of work, I can't maintain both projects so I decided to sell bestptcwebsites.com domain name.

I know that it is not of interest to me to do that move, but I feel like chocking from the load of work I have to do on my other projects.

HIGH RELEVANT KEYWORD DOMAIN

The Keyword "best ptc websites" is been search 20 times per month. The domain can easily be ranked for the keyword "best ptc sites" which is been searched for about 260/month.

HOW TO GET REFERRALS FROM THIS DOMAIN.

Two easy steps.

1. Build a huge list of the best ptc websites and write reviews for each of it. (Check bestptcwebsites.com to understand better)
2. Do basic SEO: Start building links that point back to your domain from relevant websites that deal with the ptc industry. BE AWARE: Do not buy SPAM Links like the ones you find in websites like Fiverr and SEO Clers. (ex: 500 backlinks for $5)

WHAT TO DO NEXT

Contact me  and I will transfer the domain from Godaddy to your current registrar (I will help you all the way. Don't worry).

If you want to build a website to get direct referrals you need to have a good domain name as well.

I am selling it for only $200. If any of you is interested, send me a message through here or contact me at p.giorkas[at]gmail[dot]com.

All the best,  :-h