Author Topic: ClearBux GONE  (Read 3303 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
ClearBux GONE
« on: September 24, 2014, 11:30:41 AM »
 :'( :'( :o :bang :bang
Clear BUX Post a message.
OMG
plz read http://www.clearbux.com/index.html

(link Have Just Information.)

Sorry !
Today, PayPal destroyed my dream and my co-admin dream and the dream of all Clearbux members :(
Yes and Yes and Yes, our tours arrived and Paypal closed our account permanently without any any raison.

* History *
Two months ago, they already blocked our account for verification and for several days we paid members with another Paypal account and the first account reactivated and VALIDATED BY PAYPAL TEAM.
Three Weeks ago, PayPal Merchants service called me to give them more informations about Clearbux Business.
I answered all their questions in this Pdf File : HERE !
On 18th Sept, PayPal limited our account again (so we paid members with another account until today).

On 23th Sept (today), PayPal closed permanently our account, immediately I called PayPal in Belgium (my country), in Luxembourg (PayPal main Office) and in Ireland (Merchants accounts service), I talked with them (French/English) for 2 or 3 hours by phone but without success. They simply said me that PTC websites are not authorized by PayPal, WHAT ??? So why there is some PTC which exists since many years and they use PayPal without problem ??? They said me that all PTC websites will be closed next days. I also explained them that I don’t have problems with our members and in three months we have only 2 small disputes and all our payments are done 100% so why they close our Paypal account WHYYYYYYY ??? For which reason and if really PTC websites are not authorized by Paypal, where is proof in PayPal TOS that PTC websites are unauthorized ??? Where is the rule about that ??? By phone, they simply said me that I have to read ALL Paypal TOS. I don’t understand why they don’t suspended our account with the first verification and why they validated our Business website ? Why they spend our time ? Why they let us start Clearbux and few months later they suspend our account ? I have many questions in mind, but one thing is sure that PayPal is UNFAIR and he destroyed a real dream.

* Important *
Please don’t invest in any other PTC I’m sure that very quickly PTC which uses PayPal will be closed. They confirmed me this by phone, so don’t spend your time and your money, there is many PTCs scams and even if the admin is honest PayPal will close their accounts, so there is no way for PTC industry.
Never use Paypal if you have any Business (they are really a Business Killer) check in internet there is many examples and merchants who have lost their business because they have problems with paypal and Clearbux is the best example.

I know that 99% of members are frustrated and we are very very sorry for that.
We worked hardly without stop nights and nights and all our work disappeared in one day only.
We are very frustrated too; I was sure 100% that Clearbux become the first and the best PTC in the world.
We were always honest with you, believe us please.

Thank you and sorry.

Edited by moderator:  to add text and img before it goes.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 03:30:46 PM by PapaiMark »

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
Re: ClearBux GONE
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 03:36:11 PM »
I think that I read PP saying that would leave ptc scene about 2 years ago.
Seems that they say it only when they don´t trust a bux site.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • Attn : My Muslim Friends > Don't Forget ALLAH
PTC Sites Are Not Authorized By PayPal - ClearBux Admin
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 05:04:46 AM »
Official Statement By ClearBux Admin
"On 23th Sept (today), PayPal closed permanently our account, immediately I called PayPal in Belgium (my country), in Luxembourg (PayPal main Office) and in Ireland (Merchants accounts service), I talked with them (French/English) for 2 or 3 hours by phone but without success. They simply said me that PTC websites are not authorized by PayPal, WHAT ??? So why there is some PTC which exists since many years and they use PayPal without problem ??? They said me that all PTC websites will be closed next days. I also explained them that I don’t have problems with our members and in three months we have only 2 small disputes and all our payments are done 100% so why they close our Paypal account WHYYYYYYY ??? For which reason and if really PTC websites are not authorized by Paypal, where is proof in PayPal TOS that PTC websites are unauthorized ??? Where is the rule about that ??? By phone, they simply said me that I have to read ALL Paypal TOS. I don’t understand why they don’t suspended our account with the first verification and why they validated our Business website ? Why they spend our time ? Why they let us start Clearbux and few months later they suspend our account ? I have many questions in mind, but one thing is sure that PayPal is UNFAIR and he destroyed a real dream.

* Important *

Please don’t invest in any other PTC I’m sure that very quickly PTC which uses PayPal will be closed. They confirmed me this by phone, so don’t spend your time and your money, there is many PTCs scams and even if the admin is honest PayPal will close their accounts, so there is no way for PTC industry.

Never use Paypal if you have any Business (they are really a Business Killer) check in internet there is many examples and merchants who have lost their business because they have problems with paypal and Clearbux is the best example."

::question :mmmm ::question :thinking:

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • Attn : My Muslim Friends > Don't Forget ALLAH
Re: PTC Sites Are Not Authorized By PayPal - ClearBux Admin
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 05:12:07 AM »
.......And Respected Mr Jim Grago/Clixsense statement regarding this..........

Clixsense Announcement Section

Paypal Rumors

24 Sep 2014 04:24 pm

Members, today we have had many tickets submitted by fellow ClixSense members stating that Paypal is no longer allowing PTC sites to use their services. This is the first we had heard of this and decided to reach out to our Paypal account rep to see what is going on. He advised me that it is true that Paypal is limiting the amount of new Pay Per Click websites that it accepts but in no way are they stopping processing for all PTC sites. The information that came out from another site was not accurate and in no way are we at risk of losing our Paypal account.

I was advised that due to our excellent standing with Paypal that we had nothing to worry about.

So lets put this rumor to rest and get clicking!!

Thank you
The ClixSense Team

« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 05:14:53 AM by AhmadF »

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2014, 08:49:19 AM »
I think that I read PP saying that would leave ptc scene about 2 years ago.
Seems that they say it only when they don´t trust a bux site.

Dear i think that u are right .
And one other thought in my mind that this is only a lame excuse bcz
too much other options are available for batter work ,if anyone said that he is honest ,then he must prove it with his action
:-q :-q
 ::letter s :: letter c :: p ::a :;m ::e ::r ::dreams ::dreams

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2014, 08:35:12 PM »
its almost back   =:))  but everybody will lose all funds in their account 
his post is BS,  they are not out thousands because even if pp caused this their funds are just frozen and they can withdraw in 180 days 

NEWS !
Dear members : maybe we will reopen Clearbux TODAY:)
We are looking for a new solution (using only Payza and EgoPay) but we will make a radical changes :
As you know all funds are blocked in our Paypal account, so we can not pay the current members with Payza only.
So the only one solution : we’ll remove your current balance (main and purchase), I am so sorry for this decision.
Don’t worry you will keep your Referrals, Membership, Credits without problem (so we remove available funds only).
I am sorry about that and I know that every member will lost a few dollars only but yesterday we lost thousands of dollars.
I hope really that our members will understand this difficult situation to save Clearbux and to forget Paypal forever.
If you accept this solution please confirm That by YES or NO to this e-mail : clearbux.com@gmail.com
We have already recieved more than 7000 (YES) in few hours only and we areally happy for that.
So we’ll reopen Clearbux in few hours only (at 07:00pm +/-). Thank you.

Clearbux added to the scamlist   ???

• Thank You
    • Email
Clear Bux Latest
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2014, 08:19:24 AM »
A notice from Clear Bux
* * * * * * * * * * IMPORTANT NEWS * * * * * * * * * *
Dear members,

Please don’t forget to cancel your dispute at PayPal if you want to continue with Clearbux Smiley I understand your decision if you don’t accept our changes and you keep your dispute, we can only close your account and sure Paypal will refund your invests, but you can’t keep your dispute and Clearbux in the same time. You have to choose between Clearbux OR Paypal within 48 hours.
Thank you very much.
Clearbux Team
::goodboy