Author Topic: Why should we not believe in bux host sites  (Read 15985 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Clickarn Admin
  • Referrals: 0
    • Clickarn
Re: Why should we not believe in bux host sites
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2011, 04:06:53 AM »
I think any site that puts some form of "trust" or "Always paying" in the slogan is destined to go down.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
    • Planet Win Money
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2011, 07:49:09 PM »
....Having said that a lot has to do with the members as well, I think that they should invest something in one way or another either renting referrals and/or upgrading their membership as this will keep the Bux site nicely oiled and running smoothly where everyone is happy.

I have just opened my Bux site a couple of days ago, http://pimpmybux.com great name dont you think??.....
Well, first of all, Congrats for your new site!
Second, You are so right when blame on members... Of course that any ptc site (not just bux host) where doesn't have a steady in come flux of money from members, either in upgrades or ads will go down/become scam.
Third, i looked for your site, and it is no more... What hapen?

Now for all people, i would like to say that i had idea to open one ptc with click value near $0.01/$0.012, but my (weak) math said "that's not good idea"... and for many times i tryed to get around, always come to the same conclusion: THAT'S NOT SUSTEINABLE!!! It doesn't matter what kind of script.
For any ptc, the main stream of money, aren't "upgrades" or "rent refs"!!! Although it has is weight, the most important flow comes from people advertising on site. And this is true for buxhost, zeus, ptce, aurora, gen4, or other script.
This is why buxhost is not destined to scammers. ::bang
What trully happens is that this is the cheapest script+host on the market, so scammers will get it, as many honest people that doesn't have a clue on manage ptc will also get it.
This is why so many bux host sites are scam!!! Don't blame on the script... Blame on people, the true guilty ones... ::swearing

Besides, as i said before, i would like (i had idea) to have one ptc of my own, so i have contacted some script suppliers and made some questions. Amoung those questions, have inserted some other questions (natural for scammers) just to check how were is honesty, and surprise surprise... Bux host were the only ones that doesn't want to be part on scams!!! How about that!? =D>

Here it is a bit of buxhost answers:
(Quoting Buxhost answer)

Re: Create ad-ons by request

Hello Luis,

Thank you for your interest in our services. I will answer your questions below.

1) Is it possible to adjust present script to divide direct refs each member gets, half for member who get it and hlaf for site? For examaple, for each 2 direct ref member get, first ref is direct ref of member, and second ref is nobody ref (ref site)? Can it be done automatic or has to be manual? If not possible at present script, is it possible for you to create one ad-on to do it? For how much?

No, this is not possible unfortunately. You can manually unhook referrals and add them to your rental pool, but this smells like scam. I wonder if your future members would like such a policy. Due to this 'scam' issue it won't be supported by the script, but it's up to you if you would do it manually.
5) By the way, click bots. Have any? Does script bring some? Whats the price if i want to buy some?

No, bots are used to scam members and are therefore not supported. I know that PTCPay.com and PTCEvolution.com are offering bot-addons though.

(End quoting)

I can also add that others suppliers have agreed to provide these ad-ons that I required, with no problems at all!!!

So as you can see, the problem is not on BuxHost.
More, if i comme to hapen my ptc ::goodboy, the script is most likely to be from them, although i know that decision will make MANY good clickers stay away, what will probably cause/be my doom, because without nice people buying ads, no ptc go much further away :'(

Best Regards to all
Titito

P.S. If you wich to see topic about ideas for my ptc, please see: http://www.talkptc.com/index.php?topic=31660.30

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Jobs And Earnings From Home
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2011, 09:04:09 PM »
Because any one can get if for $25 and do what ever they want.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2011, 11:16:38 PM »
Because you shouldn't believe in sites that have 0 organization or have unlogical click rates and upgrades.
The problem is not into BUX-HOST as a script the problem is always in people that creating these sites.
Join my site and you'll see you'll get paid without any major issues.

• Ronald Paul Corbin
  • Thank You
  • Helping you profit without spending!
    • Make money without the hype or the expense
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2011, 02:45:25 AM »
As an owner of a buxhost site I am curious as to what people want in a PTC?
I have sought advice and studied the trends of other sites on Buxhost (That do pay) and am stunned to see the VAST array of settings and different offers. Competition is good and if every site were the same it would get boring. I want to know what it is people want in general and how to create a sustainable site. Selling ads is nearly impossible and it appears I have a TON of members from CHINA! Tips, suggestions anyone?

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2012, 02:38:13 PM »
pls! how can i get daily new ptc sites apart from buxhost

• Thank You
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2012, 05:41:24 AM »
Selling ads is nearly impossible and it appears I have a TON of members from CHINA! Tips, suggestions anyone?

The ads don't really sell, because PTC traffic just doesn't convert. And that's because majority of PTC users in general are from 3rd world countries, unwilling to invest (even on legit sites that go years back) and just generally pretty damn stupid to be ultimately happy when they earn $0.10 after clicking day in, day out for a month.
What would you expect to sell for such person? That's right, nothing... That's the reason why hardly anyone bothers actually buying ads, since the conversion rate sucks so bad.

Some months back I was thinking about opening my own PTC site, but now I'm just thinking that I make more with just being an user that invests. It just ain't worth the time...

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Clix-Cents
Whats wrong with buxhost sites
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2012, 06:16:20 PM »
Im thinking of getting a buxhost site myself but I see many users on this forum and the forum owners are against them.

People here say it costs $25 per month and that the owners of buxhost sites pay month to month.
This is not true most buxhost sites have paid in advance for on avarage 5 years subscription and most owners also pay for a private server.
It doesnt cost as much as $25 a month to use the buxhost scriped either as I keep seeing members here saying it does.
1 Month  $25.00
3 Months $59.00
6 Months $99.00
12 Months $129.
36 Months $199.
60 Months $249.

With such small margins anyone can make a PTC site substainable, Infact the AlertPay (Payza) fees would be more than the script price per month at
$0.25 + 2.5%  example 10 advertisers pay $1.00 = $2.80 in AlertPay fees alone.
I use this $1.00 because, Going on to point 2

Members here say they pay to much per click,
Wrong now adays the average Pay Per Click on buxhost sites is about $0.002 and even lower.
As the click rate is now so low owners can actualy pay members for the click they make as long as they remember to add the AlertPay fees into their overheads.  I mention AlertPay as they are the highest fees.

I think this forum should stop giving buxhost sites such a bad name, yeah when they first where around they where full of bad admins who didnt know how to do the math or just an outright scammer.

I have alot of money set aside to get a buxhost PTC site started Im just going over my bussiness plan before I go ahead and purchase it and I will never become a scammer I have no need to scam people.

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
Re: Whats wrong with buxhost sites
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2012, 10:25:44 PM »
We don't give them a bad name. They do it by themselves.
(Think I heard is somewhere  :P)

OnlineEarners, see the facts. They speak by themselves.
> With 0,002 per click the owner can't profit enough to pay the BH and members and cheaters.
> With 1ยข per click they can't find advertisers.
> If you have this money, you won't choose buxhost. Or the money is not yours (mom&dad) or you are a noob.

> in both cases, they are unable to handle a business. This business is not a sharp math.
> In a nutshell, buxhost costumers do not know what they are doing.
-Cheaters make many accounts, request refund and use a lot of tricks to cheat buxhosts because THEY KNOW that the noobs are there.

Yes, I know, whatever script is, all will end one day but it happens much much more with BHs.

I am merging this topic with the existing one so you can read all pros and contras.

• Earning Tricks and New paying Sites.
  • Thank You
    • Get All New Earning Tricks
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2012, 12:20:15 AM »
Best example is bemabux, buxp.
These are buxhost sites that is stable now also.
So, all buxhost is not ghost.
Site is totally depends on admin of that site.

advertise here