Author Topic: Clixzor: I'll Pay U 0.20 Bonus+50% Of What You Earn Me For Life. I'm Corporate  (Read 1474 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Hi to all

I want to introduce you a new and promising PTC, clixzor.com, a PTC with more than 60000 members and around 600 new members daily. I joined clixzor like 17 days ago and Invested in this PTC as I saw many payment proofs and very good comments, I decided ton invest some money in rented referrals and corporate membership (when it was yearly membership, note that note that now memberships last only 60 days as paypal asked this to clixzor in order to clear all matters with paypal :D). To my surprise rented refs have been very active and if by any reason they become inactive RENTED REFERRALS RECYCLE IS FREE :gusta:

Clixzor Characteristics:

- Cheap memberships and  very good ROI (last 60 days)
- Pays through paypal, solidtrustpay, payza, egopay, perfect money,
- minimum payment: 2 USD, Instant payment :sir:

- IMPORTANT: :badass: clixzor has a strict ip system, you just can click ads with a unique ip in 24 hours, in other words, if you have a dynamic ip and today you start clicking at 10:00 and finish your clicks at 10:10 and you change your ip (for it is dynamic or you are in a different location)  you should click the other day after 24 hours, so after 10:11 the next day, but this is only if you change your ip, so you will be clicking 24 hours exactly after your last click. However, ip restriction is just set to clicking ads, you can log in from different locations and ip to your clixzor account and check stuff like referrals, statistics, etc, but regarding ads remember the 24 restriction per ip

- + 60 per day, clicks value and what you earn from your referrals depend on your membership, you can earn from 0.06 to 0.20 with your own clicks, to see clicks and referral clicks value you can check the picture below :happy:
- Clixgrid, 30 daily chances to earn from 0.05 to 5 USD
- Monthly 100 USD contest to the top referrers
- A very active forum, online and extra fast support, tons of payment proofs and they have solved paypal limitation so paypal has verified this company :fuckyea:
- Based on UK and Spain, registered company, they have already solved a "freezing" with paypal, but everything whent smooth with paypal and in less than 4 days paypal funds were back :notbad:
- Super active rented referrals (the better membership the more earning) and referral recycle is free, yeah FREE RECYCLE :gusta:
- Microjobs
- For earning from your referral clicks, rented or direct, you must click at least 2 banners and 4 ads per day (only if you have referrals)
- Forced focus in banner clicks, micro mini ads (3 seconds), Micro Ads (5 seconds), Standard Ads (10 seconds), Dulux Ads (15 seconds) Extended Ads (60 seconds)
- Fixed Ads last 5-10 seconds but don't have forced focus:wtf:
- Points coversion for memberships or money
- Share System, yeah :fuckyea: SHARE SYSTEMA, buy a share per 49 USD and earn daily for a total of 58 USD after 30 days (120%), you can earn without clicking or daily task, no shares limits :)
- Instant payment :happy:

My offer
[/b]

If you join under my ref link and are my referrals I will pay you 50% of what you earn me while you are my refs and are active. In addition I will pay you other 0.20 as a bonus ( I will pay this bonus together with your first payment of the 50%:notbad:)- Remember, I am corporate and very soon Ultimate, in other words, I receive 100 of your clicks value, while if you are standard you just receive 50% oc click value.

Finally, if you stop clicking for 5 or more days you are out of this offer, unless you have a valid reason.

Referal link

Clixzor Ads - Get Paid To Click

Payment

I will pay you through solidtrustpay, paypal, payza and moneybookers. In order to avoid fees the minimum payment is 1 USD, so when you earn me 2 USD I will pay you 1 USD (50%) :gusta:. I will pay all my referrals on the 15th of every month if they have the minimum of payment, so, for example, in October 15th a direct referral has earned me 2.5 USd I will send him a payment for 1.25 plus a 0.20 bonus :)

Clicks and earnings will be daily updated in a google docs public spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkERFmqr9ZmxdDFWcWlBVVpFSFJSNGVvMlNabnJvb3c&usp=sharing

Upgrades:

You can contact me any time through uchijashisui@gmail.com or pm me

Finally, these are my stats at clixzor, October 12th, please note that I just rented 150 new ref, thus the 1014 rented clicks belong to only 500 ref and not 650 :fuckthat:

« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 08:32:31 PM by uchijashisui »

advertise here