Author Topic: Money.club scam network  (Read 14533 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Money.club scam network
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2017, 11:48:26 AM »
Your earnings are practically unlimited and depend on the time you spend in front of your PC.
Working on the average 3-5 hours a day, you can get paid from 50$ to 300$ or even more to your account.

All earned funds are saved in the personal account of the employee and are paid to your bank
card or electronic account upon the request in your account within 1 hour.

Please click on banner below ...

Or Click Here for detail.

Edit move to scam
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 12:11:12 PM by Aurora »

• cryptocurrency news
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 8
  • Referrals: 2
    • cryptocurrency news
    • Email
Re: Money.club scam network
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2017, 03:02:55 PM »
Any site that requires a member to invest or have minimum number of referrals is scam.

• New & Paying PTC Sites
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 53
    • Email
Hdmoney.club
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2017, 03:54:58 PM »
The HdMoney.club company offers you to earn money on viewing ad units and attracting referrals.

Watch commercial advertising, and we will credit up to 10 cents to your account for an ad unit display.
Attract referrals and get 50% from their earnings transferred to your account.
It seems to be the most profitable offer on the market of paid advertising at the time!

Your earnings are practically unlimited and depend on the time you spend in front of your PC.
Working on the average 3-5 hours a day, you can get paid from 50$ to 300$ or even more to your account.
All earned funds are saved in the personal account of the employee and are paid to your bank
card or electronic account upon the request in your account within 1 hour.

For newly registered employees, the minimum amount of output
is USD 150. This is necessary to estimate the seriousness of your intentions on working with us.
We are interested in the long-term cooperation and hope for your understanding.
You can get this amount during 1-2 days.
Once you get 150 USD and withdraw it, the minimum amount
is reduced to 5 USD.

http://vyredrrj.trade/2560342703555/

• Thank You
    • Email
pehmoney
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2017, 03:03:01 PM »
http://xyhiredrpu.trade/4740803093552/
Money typing at home or anywhere, can be from the cell phone or from a computer with internet.

What will I get money for?

You will receive money for viewing a commercial ad unit. At the moment, the cost of viewing is 10 cents. Viewing of advertising is carried out in your account after registration. Also, you will be able to attract referrals (other employees), get 50% of their earnings. A referral link is available in your account.

How to attract referrals?

It’s quite easy! There are a lot of different ways. Most likely, you are registered on social networks (Facebook, Google+, etc.) and have friends there. Recommend them our website, and your earnings can be significantly increased. You can send a link to your friends either via SMS or e-mail or through private messages in social networks.

How much can I earn?

Your earnings are practically unlimited and depend on the amount of time you spend in front of the computer, the number of viewed ad units, and the number of attracted referrals. So, if you spend 2-3 hours a day on work, you can view about 1000 units, and the earnings will be 100$ per day or 3000$ per month.
50 the most successful employees for the prior day

How can I get money?

Money from the system can be withdrawn to a plastic card of any bank, Paypal or other common payment systems (Western Union, etc.) The withdrawal request is processed on average within 1 working day.

• Thank You
    • Email
pehmoney
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2017, 06:39:20 PM »
http://xyhiredrpu.trade/4740803093552/
Money typing at home or anywhere, can be from the cell phone or from a computer with internet.

What will I get money for?

You will receive money for viewing a commercial ad unit. At the moment, the cost of viewing is 10 cents. Viewing of advertising is carried out in your account after registration. Also, you will be able to attract referrals (other employees), get 50% of their earnings. A referral link is available in your account.

How to attract referrals?

It’s quite easy! There are a lot of different ways. Most likely, you are registered on social networks (Facebook, Google+, etc.) and have friends there. Recommend them our website, and your earnings can be significantly increased. You can send a link to your friends either via SMS or e-mail or through private messages in social networks.

How much can I earn?

Your earnings are practically unlimited and depend on the amount of time you spend in front of the computer, the number of viewed ad units, and the number of attracted referrals. So, if you spend 2-3 hours a day on work, you can view about 1000 units, and the earnings will be 100$ per day or 3000$ per month.
50 the most successful employees for the prior day

How can I get money?

Money from the system can be withdrawn to a plastic card of any bank, Paypal or other common payment systems (Western Union, etc.) The withdrawal request is processed on average within 1 working day.

• Thank You
money club sites pay 10 cents per click
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2017, 11:00:21 AM »
So I have come across moneyclub sites that claim to pay 10cents per click. The click is actually entering 4digits. Minimum payout is $150 and you must attract at least 40 referrals before being paid. You earn 50% off your direct referrals. I can't tell if it is a scam or not since I haven't got the minimum referrals. Here is my link tp://tofuredrly.bid/6120964730767/ 

• cryptocurrency news
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 8
  • Referrals: 2
    • cryptocurrency news
    • Email
Re: money club sites pay 10 cents per click
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2017, 05:37:35 PM »
High click rate,high payout and 40 refs required is a definite scam.

• Thank You
more moneyclub scam
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2018, 01:46:40 PM »
Earn $0.10 every numbers you enter in the captcha. Sign up using this referral
http://wbmoney.club/3704188900581/

When withdrawing,
After attracting 40 referrals, the whole amount
(+25% bonus for referrals)
will be paid within 5 minutes

merged with existing scam
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 07:55:14 PM by Aurora »

• Thank You
I need referrals pls...
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2018, 07:32:05 PM »

• Thank You
    • Email
Make money online from your mobile phone
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2018, 04:54:48 PM »
talk: http://fetchmoney.club/3152431967488/ Make money online with your mobile phone within 1-2 hours you can earn $200 to register to This site Please visit the link above