Author Topic: ePayTraffic - Making money for all members.  (Read 35860 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • destinyclix
Re: ePayTraffic - Making money for all members.
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2009, 01:44:35 PM »

Read bold line.  And yes I think you dererve to be ban from all auroragpt site as you are scam admin who only pay to upgraded member and join other program which never ask for any type of upgrade. Yes My country law allow me. Advertising is allowed everywhere. But USA do not allow ponzi sites like you running.

Ok, then I have already address your stupid accusation.
Seriously, if you want me to address a question or concern about fjPTC then this is the place. Just don't bother discussing your ponzi accusation in this thread. You already created a spot for flaming my business. Go over there and flame away.

Ok it is stupid accusation for you because every ponzi owner call his program a legal program. I am concerned more about paid to click rather that paid to be upgrade. I would like to see your site disappear from paid to click arena and it will be a good lesson for everyone who want to open such type of ponzi site.

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
  • Lets Work Together
  • Referrals: 5
    • Revenue Sharing Program
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2009, 07:05:47 PM »
Ok it is stupid accusation for you because every ponzi owner call his program a legal program. I am concerned more about paid to click rather that paid to be upgrade. I would like to see your site disappear from paid to click arena and it will be a good lesson for everyone who want to open such type of ponzi site.

nitinkumar we have obviously set our discussion on the wrong foot from the start of this thread. I am sorry that you feel so strongly again my site. I accept you opinion. I only ask that we try and go forward and see what happens. Give me a chance to demonstrate to members on TalkPTC that I am not a crook running a ponzi scheme.

I am from Canada, not USA. I know it doesn't make any difference but I don't want to mislead anyone. I am a proud, honest and law abiding Canadian. I know you do not have to believe me but your opinion on this cannot change the facts.

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2009, 08:15:37 PM »
this thread appears to be going over and over the same points

after discussing with fjworld,  topic locked

if and when anyone has something new to add please pm to reopen or start a new thread  ;)

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2009, 12:25:20 AM »
TIME IS RUNNING OUT ON THE $2.00 MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP

Monthly Premium Fee is going up!

Price will be $3.00 per month.

The change will happen on November 27, 2009

• You reap what you sow
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Come on!
  • Referrals: 2
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2009, 03:16:17 PM »
So, next month onwards I should pay $3 for monthly membership, is it or not?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 09:54:16 AM by chan2020 »

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2009, 09:41:35 AM »
As a clicker, we want to get paid without upgrading first just to be able to cash out. That's a very understandable fact. You can't expect positive feedbacks/comments from other clickers. A clicker will eventually upgrade if the site is really that worth it. And besides, we click because we want to earn. We upgrade because we want to earn more. We will advertise also to earn but not to click, earn just for advertising.

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2009, 02:36:18 PM »
As a clicker, we want to get paid without upgrading first just to be able to cash out. That's a very understandable fact. You can't expect positive feedbacks/comments from other clickers. A clicker will eventually upgrade if the site is really that worth it. And besides, we click because we want to earn. We upgrade because we want to earn more. We will advertise also to earn but not to click, earn just for advertising.

I appreciate your feedback and its one of the reason that I created another site  fjNGA.com

I accept your strategy and I am sure it works well for many people but I also know my strategy works and advertisers are joining fjNGA and advertising because they know that I am determined to provide the best service available to paying customers. An advertiser is a paying customer that pays my bills so I can provide a better service and grow a business. I pay customer as an incentive to promote my business. I do not hire people to click ads.

I know that in some way we are just playing with words. How we use the words to communicate our ideas and purpose formulates our strategies. In the end its the action that will be the true measure. I stand confident with the strategy and policy direction for fjPTC and my action are clear and honest. My business is growing and I have put all the money I earned back into making something much bigger and better for everyone that wants to be successful in this Get Paid To market.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2010, 12:27:30 PM »
now you not only need to pay to be paid on fjptc, you also need to be verified.

your verification level is decided by whether or not you agree to it being a good and whether or not you bought advertising.

verification is used to target advertising.  vote no and don't invest in upgrade and advertising and your not going to get a lot of ads.
this simply means more paid to be paid.

waste of time  :'(,  he literally means it when he says
Your my bread winner.

FJ World Inc has been evaluating various ideas to improve the quality of visits to various sites. The current focus is assigning a verfied level to all members.

Members can continue doing what they were doing. The only additional step is that you must vote on the following poll and send your comment to request a payout. Based on your vote and feedback, I will assign a verfied level to your account. The verfied level will be used to provide targetted advertising. For now the following verified levels are defined as follows.

Verified Level 1 - Voted Yes - Member is a LPM and has exceeded $10.00 in Link Hit sales.
Verified Level 2 - Voted Yes - Member is a LPM and has not exceeded $10.00 in Link Hit sales.
Verified Level 3 - Voted Yes - Member is not a LPM but has exceeded $10.00 in Link Hit sales.
Verified Level 4 - Voted Yes -
Verified Level 5 - Voted Yes - Monthly Premium.
Verified Level 6 - Voted Yes - Free Member.
Verified Level 7 - Voted No - Member is a LPM and has exceeded $10.00 in Link Hit sales.
Verified Level 8 - Voted No - Member is a LPM and has not exceeded $10.00 in Link Hit sales.
Verified Level 9 - Voted No - Monthly Premium.
Verified Level 10 - Voted No - Free Member.

You must VOTE Yes or No on this poll and SEND COMMENT before you become verified for payment from fjPTC.

Please visit the following page and vote as required.
http://fjwebs.com/poll5.php

In time you will see more advertisers. We all have to work together so I can tell advertisers that fjPTC members are of high quality. I remember a while back that I made this comment on EMS and I was laughed at. Well, this process will prove it. Just keep in mind I am on your side. Your my bread winner. I'm not here for a quick buck.

• You reap what you sow
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Come on!
  • Referrals: 2
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2010, 12:49:13 PM »
Everything will be good, if he pays free member!  fjptc becomes more complicated now!
Buy ad package, upgrade and then we pay you $1.25. >:(
It's like "Let's share your money";D
But, verified method is good because advertisers can target according to member's quality.
A person's quality not only depends on his clicking but also on their behaviour.
At the same time, most of the upgraded members will not like this method!
Because they upgrade, buy credits periodically, click almost 100 ads.
Now verified level  :P
It will make members sick. :'(
But, they only receive $1.25 and unguaranteed amount of referrals to their program from fjptc. ::)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 01:09:59 PM by chan2020 »

• Expert PHP Programmer
  • Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • http://www.offerscript.net
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2010, 06:20:54 AM »
for the record.

fjptc was banned from ems for stating his views. The mods banned him for disrespect because he would not kiss their butts.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 09:06:06 PM by Omega C. »