Author Topic: Censored success story.  (Read 2360 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • PayToClick.EU
Censored success story.
« on: May 02, 2008, 09:38:46 AM »
The following is a quote from the original post I wrote on Bux.to's forum after receiving a payment I received on April 26th, after 98 days of waiting and which was not approved by the mods/admins/censors:

Quote from: myself
Ok.

It is the first time I post a message on Bux.to's forum, but have been a member for over 6 months now.

The reason is simple: I had nothing positive to write, and I did not want over 20 useless replies from some members spamming my thread.

The day I started on Bux.to, after making some simple mathematic operations, I first thaught (since I work doing various statistic analysis, including sport results probabilities...) that the program would never stay on a long term. Even so, I decided to invest some money on it: around 730 $ in total.

I bought Premium Mebership, 35 refs, then 100 refs and another 100 pack... And finally the big one: 500 refs pack.

During the first two weeks of January, I used part of my income to advertise a PTC realated magazine I started at that time. Then, one day (18 January) I decided to request cashout, because I got worried about the delays Bux was experiencing, and the consecuent high number of complaints. That was the day before PayPal started refusing all high risked programs. It has been a very controversial measure, the one PayPal took, but the so called PTC industry needed that (and still needs more) to get cleaned a little.

Of course, Bux.to's problem with PayPal incresed my doubts about the program. and I got really negative once the "SQL syntax" error started (by the way, I still have it, so I can't see my balance updated).

This month I decided neither to support nor to promote on my magazine any program which takes longer than 30 days for processing payments, and this decision is definitive. Even now that I received the payment from Bux.to, I can't promote nor recommend a program that takes so long to payout, and which I still wonder how it is mathematically possible to sustain without breaking some more terms than just the ones related to the payment processing time...

On the other hand, I must be grateful, and thank Bux.to for the payment.

I know there could be a lot of replies to this post made by "loyal" and usual Bux's members, but I would appreciate it if you respect my way of thinking and my work.

Thanks.

BRL.

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
Re: Censored success story.
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 10:27:05 AM »
LOL congrats BRL   ;D

Debbie must love you :D  98 days is not really bad for her, lots of people have been waiting much longer.........

i like the post you made, it seems very honest but honesty is one thing debbie has a problem understanding. if you dont treat her and suxto as gods your post will always be deleted :D