Author Topic: ZUBUX.COM  (Read 2332 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
ZUBUX.COM
« on: August 18, 2008, 10:37:42 AM »
Hi, I think some of the member here are the victims. Zubux.com recently or last week, made an ads of Cheat Link. There are many member click on it and misunderstood from it. Detailed Can be read here :
http://zubux.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=215

The Admin says that he gonna put in a Cheat link Which is called :
"If you click in the link Are You Human? If You Click This Link Your Balance Will Be Deleted, the balance of your account it is placed to zero."

But in the End he put "Link False" as the name and in the middle of the Ads... He is not going to do refund and say it is our fault for clicking it.

I think this site is untrustable. It is like purposely scam and cheat members money. Imagine, That you tried so hard to click the ads to 10$ and whoops it become 0$ in 1 day become of the admin broke promises. How do u feel? All the 2k members are complaining but the admin lock the topic.

• Thank You
Re: ZUBUX.COM
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 01:06:45 PM »
lol he did that on purpose you no why? becuase he went broke cant pay everybody so those who got their balance erased just lost all their earnings or we can got scammed.

Hmmm this is a idea to stop paying members and looking like they didnt scam anyone

just let those 2000 members stop clicking and see what will happen to the site probably getting ready to run

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 03:32:13 AM »
lol he did that on purpose you no why? becuase he went broke cant pay everybody so those who got their balance erased just lost all their earnings or we can got scammed.

Hmmm this is a idea to stop paying members and looking like they didnt scam anyone

just let those 2000 members stop clicking and see what will happen to the site probably getting ready to run

LOL...Trusted PTC became scam... this is so shame.

• Thank You
  • "I'm talking and I can't shut up!"
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 05:56:31 AM »
Okay, I don't want to hear any lectures.  This is one of those sites I joined and uprgraded  :-[ just around the time I found talkptc.
I suspect he also sells bots.  When you uprgraded you got 5 referrals for free.  There was a server hack a few weeks ago, it was right after that mine and many others referrals all just stopped clicking.  There are lots more locked threads about referrals all magically stopping clicking all at the same time.  The admin just keeps telling everyone to exchange their referrals @$3.50 for 5.  One person said something like "are you kidding me, I have 39 out of 40 referrals I would have to replace, you know what that would cost me."
Then somehow I magically got 3 referrals.  I don't even promote my site, (or my blog because I haven't had time to change it all yet).  1 never clicked and the other 2 clicked for 2 or 3 days and stopped.  I'm actually surprised he hasn't shut down the forum yet!

Planets32 ^i^

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 06:06:50 AM »
If a bux site owner telling you he can replace all your inactive refs that's another indication for bot sales. Think about it usually they barely have real refs for sale how can they replace them for everybody.

advertise here