Author Topic: donkeymails  (Read 33590 times)

• :p
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Daily PTC Worker
Re: donkeymails
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2011, 09:05:46 PM »
Yes but why it`s so hard to help newbies ? Why isn`t a small tutorial for newbies like : Make an account on Donkeymails, another one on No-Min and use PTP ...Or like i have on CashNhits i can promote my Donkeymails account in there but i don`t know where to promote CashNhits.
If you help people to understand how these things work they will enjoy clicking on ads .If not you will have a lot of dead referrals. I can sell people to survey sites and earn more money if i don`t care about what happens to them  :)

• Thank You
    • My updated top 10 sites!
« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2011, 05:59:44 AM »
I agree with you. I have my email in my website for people to contact me and I explain everything about PTP, how to best use the site and how to promote to get referrals.

I try to keep in touch with referrals I get from foruns.

Communication is the key to have active referrals.

Now if people just sign up and don´t bother to explore the site or contact their upline, then it´s their fault they wont make any money.

• Thank You
    • Daily PTC Worker
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2011, 10:47:55 PM »
Ok after promoting Donkeymails on CashNhits ,NoMin and ShareAdSpace for more than a week i`ve made ...18 cents on PTP >:(
CashNhits is not so great for promotion on Click exchange - i think there aren`t enough people doing click exchange in there 
ShareAdSpace doesn`t work too great either and you won`t earn any money unless you are competitive ...i was so i earned 40 cents so far but they will keep 25 cents if i ask the money so i only earned 15 cents :)
NoMin promoted on Donkeymails and CashNhits --- >20 cents :typing
CashNhits promoted on Donkeymails ----> 8 cents   ???

• Thank You
« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2011, 09:26:56 PM »
Effective PTP only works if you have referrals earning credits for you. If you do it alone you can make 2$ or 3$ a month, so focus on getting referrals instead of clicking all by yourself.

• Thank You
    • Daily PTC Worker
« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2011, 10:20:50 PM »
If i use 200 credits each day or 2000 it is the same thing because there are only 190 people clicking in there.
Plus i don`t mind clicking so i have a lot of credits ...the problem is all these credits are going into a black hole,only a few will hit the target. ::bang

• Thank You
  • A bad worker always blames his tools.
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2011, 10:38:32 PM »
Yes but why it`s so hard to help newbies ? Why isn`t a small tutorial for newbies like : Make an account on Donkeymails, another one on No-Min and use PTP ...Or like i have on CashNhits i can promote my Donkeymails account in there but i don`t know where to promote CashNhits.
If you help people to understand how these things work they will enjoy clicking on ads .If not you will have a lot of dead referrals. I can sell people to survey sites and earn more money if i don`t care about what happens to them  :)

I agree.. A lot of work less profit. Why don`t you pick something else(other ptc) or at least make a plan with steps to follow.. If one doesn`t work try another, use even click exchange websites. ..advertise at different hours don`t stuck yourself only with these website. Spread yourself..

• Thank You
    • Daily PTC Worker
« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2011, 11:42:18 PM »
What other PTC ? I think i`ve joined 50 so far , i earned the most on BuxGrow but i gaved up after 70 clicks and 6 dollars on my account because i realised that one is a scam  :)
In the last 2 weeks i tried to see if i can do some cents on Donkeymails and i have now 70 cents + 20 on PTP (412 credits now ) .The question is how do i increase my chances because so far i promote Donkeymails on ShareAdSpace,CashNhits and NoMin and i only got 412 credits.I don`t need to invest more credits because i have more credits than i use every day on all these 3 websites.
Should i use CashNhits PTC credits that i earn instead of click exchange ? (maybe targeted to some countries i don`t know )
Is there any other website i can use to promote Donkeymails ? I started now on ValerPTR but i think i need to earn a lot of points first , i don`t think they have click exchange.I also joined EM Hits but that one looks bad  and i won`t earn nothing there so i`ll quit.

yes i want to surf more  :)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 11:55:48 PM by iuliugdi »

• Thank You
« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2011, 12:24:26 AM »
No it´s not the same having 200 or 2000 credits if only 190 people are clicking, because you can advertise 10 ptp links and earn in 10 different websites.

• Thank You
« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2011, 12:27:29 AM »

I agree.. A lot of work less profit. Why don`t you pick something else(other ptc) or at least make a plan with steps to follow.. If one doesn`t work try another, use even click exchange websites. ..advertise at different hours don`t stuck yourself only with these website. Spread yourself..

Of course he should try different websites, but claiming that donkey mails is a lot of work for low profit is incorrect. You can easily get 4 cents per day like in most bux sites and you have 5 ref levels with 10% on the first. Besides, how many sites are paying for as long as DM? 99% of bux sites are scams, this one is not.

• Thank You
    • Daily PTC Worker
« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2011, 12:57:40 AM »
Of course he should try different websites, but claiming that donkey mails is a lot of work for low profit is incorrect. You can easily get 4 cents per day like in most bux sites and you have 5 ref levels with 10% on the first. Besides, how many sites are paying for as long as DM? 99% of bux sites are scams, this one is not.
I think i`ve made more money each day on Donkeymails alone than on any other website  and i`m happy with it but the problem is it is more hard to get new referrals on Donkeymails than it is on ClixSense :)

advertise here