Author Topic: donkeymails  (Read 32765 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • A bad worker always blames his tools.
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: donkeymails
« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2011, 02:59:22 PM »
I used DM also and you have to click on it no doubt, but after a wile I lose patience. Yes DM is good, stable but you forget one thing.. it is also very old. Either you have to be very lucky to get referrals or you have to come up to a new idea of getting refs. That is why i said you have to try different ways if you really want to.

Should i use CashNhits PTC credits that i earn instead of click exchange ? (maybe targeted to some countries i don`t know )
Yes this sounds like a good idea. Like I said use also click exchange website like easyhits4u.com - some said they get referrals from this site. More exposure more chance to get more refs, use forums but don`t spam, use your ref link or banner in your signature. Is not easy but if you like DM ..why not.. Don`t forget about google, it will help you along the way.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2011, 03:30:15 PM »
i am really amazed you could make 70c in a week on donkeymails

donkeymails, no-minimum and valeptr are paid to read and cashnhits is a ptc
its a waste to use cashnhits ptc credits to promote a ptr,  you will not get refs
use cashnhits ptc credits to try and get refs for some ptc you like

ptc xchanges get very few daily click.  if you want to promote you ptr links look for other ptr sites.  a lot of them have ptp.  mostly the click values will be lower but they will have lots for you to click and you can redeem your earnings for ads

or cashout from donkey when you have $1 and you can buy 10000 ptp credits on other ptr sites
make a circle of sites and promote one on the next and each site will earn for the next

« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 03:32:12 PM by sabbie »

• :p
  • Thank You
    • Daily PTC Worker
« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2011, 04:49:51 PM »
Sabbie it was 70 c in almost 2 weeks not one week .And yes i did that , a part of the money came from bonuses i earned during manual surf .
I understand there aren`t too many people doing click exchange on CashNhits but how they are promoting their links in there because i can see a lot of links? Are all these people upgraded members ?
I will see what i can do,for the moment i will concentrate on Donkeymails manual surf and i will send all the hits to NoMin,and i have discovered valeptr ,and that will help me to make more money.
Please forgive me if what i write seems naive but i really don`t know too much about this world.For example i don`t understand why i join a website after i see it on approved list on NoMin for example and after i go there i can`t add my link  ::bang
If i will ever understand how to make a nice chain for PTP i will come here and write a tutorial for newbies .If not i will come here and ask you for ... ::1cent :)

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2011, 05:16:45 PM »
the ptp approved list is on the site your promoting
for example donkeymails approved easyhits4u for promoting their ptp link

many people used easyhits4u to promote donkeymails but at some point donkeymails started adding virus/malware filled ads to their site.   viruses are contagious so easyhits4u and many of the other approved sites won't allow donkeymails to be promoted anymore

• Thank You
    • Daily PTC Worker
« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2011, 05:30:58 PM »
For example i went to NoMin and looked at the approved websites.I looked for one with good CPM rate and a fair number of hits and i`ve found this one : hitsafari.com .
So i went there,opened an account on that website,they will ask you to add the link you want to promote when you register so i added this link,i joined the website and my No Min PTP link failed their check....even more they warn their members that they will lose their accounts if they post a bad link  :-\ so because i am a proud man i canceled my account myself. The problem is ...how do you find a good one ?

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
    • destinyclix
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2011, 05:44:12 PM »
You can check approved site here.

http://donkeymails.com/pages/ptpapproved.php

MY two sites are approved their.

the ptp approved list is on the site your promoting
for example donkeymails approved easyhits4u for promoting their ptp link

many people used easyhits4u to promote donkeymails but at some point donkeymails started adding virus/malware filled ads to their site.   viruses are contagious so easyhits4u and many of the other approved sites won't allow donkeymails to be promoted anymore

Thats not donkeymails who add virus or malware. Thats third party ad which rotate in their ptp rotator. Donkeymails can not control such content because it can be added anytime after approval as well.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: September 20, 2011, 11:55:02 PM »

That I didn`t know..but i end up using it about a year ago. Donkey mails it seems to me, when i used it ..like ...I reap the harvest of corn. Allot of ..running .It is to wide and boring.

iuliugdi try something more elegant, practical  - just an opinion. Don`t get hasty , have some patience, don`t jump into the first website you see and make yourself a habit of searching on google some info, reviews about the site you want to join. Also there are some people on these forum that have heavy experience with these kind of websites. 

• Thank You
    • Daily PTC Worker
« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2011, 01:12:30 AM »
montan i can see the manual surf on Donkeymails is giving some results ...so far i have 40 cents on NoMin made from PTP and it has to be because of donkeymails because i`m only using that and CashNhits to promote NoMin and cashNhits won`t bring you too many hits.
And the good part is i can do it in the same time (CashNhits,ShareAdspace,NoMin,Easyhits,even ValePTR if i click on the low .01 cents banners.I can do it on 4 browsers at once. :innocent:
A little zoom out is all i need.This evening i joined 1centmail too and i will see how that one is.
The rest of the website looks bad for me too.I am "reading " the mails and i click on the ptc ads if i have the time.But the manual surf looks nice. :)
Of course i`m opened to new things montan but what can i do ? When i started i went to look for reviews and i joined some websites where you can earn $.006/day .No one is telling you too many things about a website they are just hoping you will go there,become their referral and you will stay.That`s why today i am a member on some useless websites like Neobux because someone needed me there so he wrote a nice review somewhere :)

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2011, 09:55:13 PM »
As much as I would like to help you with a suggestion, I stopped using ptc many months ago so i`m king of left behind. To cut to the chase, from what i know eecash site is good. Is simple and bold. I see you like donkeymails. Donkeymails is good too along with many other that have low payout, close to 1$. Stay with it for a wile and promote it anyway you can.
I also see from your post that you`re a little disappointed. Heads up. Usually in the summer people give up on ptc .
In the autumn and winter they will start :typing again. So you`ll have the chance to receive referrals.
About neobux ..the only thing (in my opinion) that neobux have is the visual impact. Their design did and still does all the job, is build for each advertiser but not for each member.
Look for websites that have all the ingredients to attract and satisfy both advertisers and members. This sounds like a cliche but sites like earneasycash i didn`t saw to many.

• Thank You
    • Daily PTC Worker
« Reply #79 on: September 23, 2011, 01:32:53 AM »
Hi montan !
I joined EEC a while ago and i already got money 2 times.I also have 3 referrals there 2 of them are active every day ( probably because it is a nice website ).I like it and i hope the owners of Cash Camel or Cash Harvest will take a look at EEC and maybe they will add some bonuses on their websites...it means a lot for some people even if they are small bonuses. :)
I`m also a member of CashNhits , i like that one too and i can make some money fast alone.For a standard member these 2 websites are great i can win 5 times more than on Neobux there.
Donkeymails is ok but it takes a lot of time.Still since i have time i tried to see how PTP works and Donkeymails manual surf is the best place to promote my PTP link because it gives me a lot of hits.Now i reached 98 cents and other 30 in PTP...but in the same time i`ve made 50 cents promoting No Min on Donkeymails and CashNhits.

advertise here