Author Topic: how to get referrals  (Read 24738 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: how to get referrals
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2011, 08:45:53 AM »
Well, nice guide mate! Thumbs up to you! :D

• Amazing ptc site, unlimited direct referrals, highly active RR average >2.2
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2011, 05:56:10 PM »
great guide!  :-bd

• Thank You
  • Daily Clicker
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2011, 03:21:30 PM »
Thanks so much for sharing these great referral tips!!!

:-bd

• Thank You
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2011, 11:05:14 AM »
Very helpful !

• Thank You
  • alightheartedtalk.blogspot
    • A light hearted Talk
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2011, 08:14:43 AM »
Excellent tips. The secret of being successful in attaining referrals is to start your work on a new site, where there are hardly any members. This is evident from the fact that only the most intelligent can get some referrals for neobux.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2011, 05:03:13 AM »
Hi and thanks for the tips, but I wound not say that using bux site does not work to get referrals, is true that many users are at the same time in severals and yes many of this site are scam, but there are many that has low price for advertising (also are some that are expensive) and has some members, I have got many referrals in this sites, here a few tips that works for me:

* I try to advertise in sites that have more than 10 K of member (some of them I use to earn money others that I do not like i just used to advertise). Just for make a example my favorite until now ( I have found another where i get good results ) is Clix-cents, you can get 1,000 for 1.5$ and it has more than 27K of members (i always buy more than 1k but just an example).

* When I buy some advertise to get referrals I compare numbers, the site that i am select to advertise  should have 50% more users that the one I want to get referrals, in that way i have more probability to get referrals.

* There also some sites that let you rent or buy referrals, so I usually rent 10 or more, then see his behavior during the rental time and after see it I selects the best clickers and buy it, so I get in good DR (of course they could stop after that but is less like hood).

* There are some bux site that has free memberships but there are only for traffic, so all you earn you can only use it to advertise in that site, you can click every day and get credits ( usually this sites have a high pay rate since you cannot cashout) and then use it to advertise... if you don't want to click everyday you can buy some credits.

* There other site (and I belong to some of them) that are very stable, because you have to invest to cashout (I know that people dont like this and yes be careful, but there some honest site too ) usually this site have a limit to cash out, so after study some you will see that will be a moment that you are earning more than you can cashout, and this is not bad, because you are getting profits, so what to do with the rest of the money ? invest in advertising to others site and get referrals.

And I am talking about bux site, if you complete this with all the information about this thread I think that we can get referrals.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2011, 09:09:44 PM »
thanks for the great addition to the thread

just one thing,  i  am sure some bux sites are good for getting refs but be picky about where you advertise and what your advertising

it doesnt make sense to pay $10 for  1000 clicks on neosux if you can get the same 1000 member clicks on another bux for $1.50

also buxes are good if your advertising other buxes but they are useless for advertising auroras
mostly bux members do not like auroras  ;D

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2011, 10:30:53 PM »
thanks for the great addition to the thread

just one thing,  i  am sure some bux sites are good for getting refs but be picky about where you advertise and what your advertising

it doesnt make sense to pay $10 for  1000 clicks on neosux if you can get the same 1000 member clicks on another bux for $1.50

also buxes are good if your advertising other buxes but they are useless for advertising auroras
mostly bux members do not like auroras  ;D

True i am a bux memeber and until now i do not like auroras jajajaja

• Thank You
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2011, 06:56:12 PM »
Thanks for the tip its a great help for a newbie like me :-bd

• Thank You
    • PPCReview2011
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2011, 05:31:43 PM »
great tips!! think that pretty much covers all advice i would give.

if anyone wants some more detail on good traffic exchanges they should pop over to my blog page

http://Edited by moderator: not allowed.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 07:53:07 PM by PapaiMark »