Author Topic: Looking for US-based VPS hosting  (Read 1036 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
Looking for US-based VPS hosting
« on: June 09, 2023, 11:21:42 AM »
Hi I am looking for a US based VPS. This upgrade has come due to one of my clients wanting a more secure solution (and willing to pay).
Realistically I'd be looking at around $30/month for the service.
I'd prefer a managed option and would rather have the service on KVM (or other virtualisation that doesn't "share" resources about).
In terms of spec, I'd like around 3-5cores and 4 or more GB of memory.
Not too bothered about SSD space (tough this would be nice) but around 100Gb of space would be preferred.
Most important would be some form of backup facility (which I would say comes with some form of managed solution).
Any help would be appreciated, preferably from someone who uses the host they recommend.
Do you know anything about GTHost.com vps solutions? Are they good?

Regards

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Looking for US-based VPS hosting
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2023, 09:19:51 AM »
Give GTHost.com VPS hosting a try. All servers are connected to a 10gbe interface allows for growing business needs.
So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2023, 11:16:56 AM »
I have to highly recommend GTHost.com for their excellent customer service and the technical expertise.
They responded to my queries in double quick time with help I could use and easily understand. I feel safe and secure with this vps host.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2023, 06:44:06 AM »
I'm really happy with GTHost.com, almost never any issues. Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly.
If you want a website for you, your family, friends, blogs, etc - it is an ideal solution. Nice VPS solutions starting from $4/mo.