Author Topic: Need help to choose Canada server hosting  (Read 1033 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
Need help to choose Canada server hosting
« on: August 04, 2023, 12:30:31 PM »
I have over 10 web sites that get really huge traffic every day and think that it will be great to find a host that offers affordable servers in Canada.
The things that I need: Helpful customer support, Stable dedicated server, Location - Europe, Reasonable pricing,
Linux, 400 gbs of HD, 16 gbs of RAM and 4500 gbs of bandwidth.
I found GTHost.com - can say that they offer pretty good Canada dedicated servers.
Is it reliable one? Have you ever heard anything about them? What is better?
Any alternatives?

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Need help to choose Canada server hosting
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2023, 10:01:28 AM »
You can rely on GTHost.com dedicated hosting. Servers respond fast, and I've never experienced down time. Features are very good. And they increased everyone's bandwidth for free a while ago. USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle. Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2023, 11:14:22 AM »
I'm hosting two websites at GTHost.com instant servers and I have never had a problem. Thumbs up to their support team, they listened to my needs, responded with speed and professionalism far beyond my expectations and continues to deliver an excellent service at a more than competitive and fair price.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2023, 06:45:05 AM »
Believe US servers will also work fine. Try considering Hostingsource.com - The dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Server plans. 
The support is good and fast. My site's performance is great. They have great prices.

advertise here