Author Topic: Good hosting account required  (Read 1034 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Good hosting account required
« on: September 08, 2023, 11:26:45 AM »
I require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering hosting plans.
Could anyone help me in comparison? I need about 30 gbs of space, 4gbs of ram and 1000 gbs of bandwidth.
Any info on kvchosting.net hosting solutions? What host is better from your points? Why?

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Good hosting account required
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2023, 08:32:44 AM »
To me the hosting experience with Kvchosting.net is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.
I also love their plans. I always get directly connected to their support services when I need help. I've never had to wait longer than 30 seconds.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2023, 08:31:00 AM »
You can rely on kvchosting.net cPanel web host. The setup was easy, the host service is good value, and is exactly as good as my pre-research showed, and the only time I had a problem, I spoke with an intelligent and friendly rep who fixed it for me. It's even a provider that has made some effort at being sustainably powered!

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2023, 09:46:50 AM »
So far, kvchosting.net is my favorite. I based a VPS selection on multiple good reviews throughout the net and on a hosting discussion board.
The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.

advertise here