Author Topic: A tip about getting reffers and earn money at same time :) good for bloggers  (Read 3043 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Hello, i will leave to you all a nice tip to get money while u get reffers :)

The website ADfly allow you to shrink your PTC Referral URL (you can shrink any url) and pays you around $2 for 1000 or $0.0005 for each clicks in your shrinked link, so offcourse  you can put this link as the directory of your banners (:

It also has a reffer program, that gives you 20% of everything that your refferral get, and the refferrals are lifetime, there is no upgrades, and it's free to join (:

The payout is at $20.00 , tested by me, i received my first payment today :)

Click Below for joining:
no link shorteners

I hope i have helped you all feel free to join :)

Mod Note: Thanks for tips. But read rules before giving rules. referral link removed.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 11:14:43 AM by nitinkumar »

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
IMO, it is a tip to keep possible members or referrals AWAY from your site.
I personally don´t click these links.

If there is a very soft and far chance to click on a link, just by curiosity or laziness,
I don´t, if there is this ad.fly.

btw, nice avatar.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 12:13:01 PM by PapaiMark »

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
Yeah, but you can put it as a directory of your banner or something, nobody will see the link (:

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
    • Real Paying PTC Sites
adf.ly is a head ache. You open your ads for earning but when it is shorten by adf.ly it turns out to be a frame breaker you see the ad but the button to confirm your view are also gone.

Here's what I do, when iI see these frame breakers I stopped the browser and close that tab.  I go back to the same ads but waiting for the loading ads message to almost finish and I stop the browser again. this will let the timer finished  and the verification button appears.  I did not see the advertisement but I earned the view.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
    • Email
That is good idea, but most visitors look at bottom left and check the link before click. When they see adf.ly thay might avoid clicking-through to your banner, because of they realise that you use them as source of money :(

• Thank You
    • Online Business 105
    • Email
i started a blog all about PTC sites and other online money making programs... but it was deleted by blogger... it said it contains so much referral links...but I made some referrals there... but all my ptc then was gone, only wordlinx and clixsense are strong and kicking..

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
    • Email
You must concetrate over one. Put it on the top of the blog, with the proofs between 2 of the banners of that PTC. How much referrals you will get,depends on the proofs size. When you want you can top-up other PTC - rotate them. Other PTC's must be on the bootom of the page, until they got topped-up.

advertise here