Author Topic: 14 ways to get DR  (Read 5488 times)

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
14 ways to get DR
« on: December 21, 2016, 03:45:05 AM »
How to get free direct referrals for ptc sites? This is a hard question to answer, not cause its impossible, Because its hard to win some. You can find on the internet these type of guide, but 80% of them cost money and the half of them don’t really help. In the 20% of free 15% are not really helping you. So here I am to give you tricks. First of all don’t think you are gonna be rich, with ptc its impossible. Second don’t think to have a thousand referrals, its impossible to gain 1000 ref for free, they say that just to piss you off. In this text I will show you how to gain up to 100 ref per week, I said up to 100, that when you are lucky.

Before try to get direct referrals for free,
there something you should think before use the technical under. How many members have your site, if your site have more than 80,000 member, don’t even think about it, it may not see like much, but you will feel it, let these site to the person who pay to advertise. How old is your site, it may seems stupid but no! If the site is old, more person know about the site, if he's 10 year old, there 10 year of advertising before you. When you are disconnected, how much a click give you? If its 0.01$ me and you know its 0.01$ for upgrade only, but it still will bring you back more ref than if the click were 0.001$/0.0005$. All the link of the site talk in this text will be in the bottom.

1. Banners are not really important cause only 1% of the person register with your banners. But 1% is good if you start. But how can you advertise your banner, don’t pay 1.00$ for 8000 views, it's not a good deal. Just put your banners in signature and be active on ptc forums. If you don’t have time to be active, just introduce your self in there forum, you can just register in new ptc just for that. But this is the worst technical, its hard to get active ref like that, but its possible.

2. Get your blog. A lot of ptcguide will tell you this, but how? I personally use wix .com , the best site to do your blog, I use it for my refback site to! Its very simple and helpful. You will learn fast how this is working. When you create it you can have a free domain name on dot. tk . When your site/blog will be create you won't have traffic, so go on forum and talk about it or advertise. Wait I said its gonna be free? Yes, under I will show you how to advertise for free!

3. Referrals exchange, it's gonna take you some times but if you really want to have 100% active referrals, that the way to do it. You trade you link for the link of someone else, you click on a lot of ptc with that so that not very good, but if you are really in need, use it. Use plz read the rules, promoting ems will get you banned for that, a very good forum were you can to advertising for your blog, do referrals exchange, report ptc and spot new site!

4. NetBusinessrating is the best forum that I found, English and french, there you can find scam and legit site. You can take the link of a site to put you link. You can put your link to the first spot, but if you don’t want to spend 500 coins in boosting your link to the top, you can just follow everyone and a lot of them will follow back. Then post your link with a short description to get referrals. This forum is the best way for me to get referrals. But if you want to have more active follower, you can let your reputation grow up while posting payment proof.

5. Advertise is another very good way to win referrals, a very good oddly stuff who’s working very well. But advertising isn't free, but for use yes! This is so simple, but nor a lot of persons know about this. Go on ptcku .info and watch the new site below, are you seeing 1.00$ free purchase balance? Yes? Nice! Just register on these site, the site will give you free money to advertise!

6. Make videos on YouTube, honestly, don’t do it. It's a trick, but it's a ration of 0.01%. It's totally a waste of time, most of the time your viewers is just there to get info on the site because is not understand how the site is working.

7. Traffic exchange, its like a ptc , but each click you do give you points to advertise back, its kind of way to advertise for free, its working really great, but working less good then ads on ptc site. The site easyhits4u is the most know and popular site, but there other site working real good to. Don’t use site like surfeuze to advertise, cause the 99.99% of the click don’t even look the ads 1 Sec, surfeuze is a good site for PtP.

8. Ptcku .info , wait this isn't a way to get referrals, it's a blog of another person! No, there more than that, if you are active in the ptc community, you can know ptc site before him and propose him to add the in new site on is site. If its really a new site, he is gonna register throw your link and add it to is site. But at least he registers throw your site.

9. Talk to your friend, don’t post it on Facebook, cause most of them don’t even know what are ptc or don’t care. Just talk about ptc / gpt to your friend some times, tell them when you get money. They will slowly be curious about it and there gonna try some with your link.

10. SPAM is the worst thing to do, its so annoying, but it can work. I personally don’t use that cause its not very respectful, but in critical situation you can use that. Some ptc tell you the email of your referrals in case you need to contact them. So just send them a message with a compilation of ptc site, be sure to add a click bait title about ptc , like : you won't believe what this ptc done. In the text of the email, put the link of ptc with a short description. What you can do to win more DR, you can put a link of some other ptc in you signature. Don’t join folder, otherwise less person will click thinking it's a virus email. I did once, greate ratio 3 ref in 1 day in 1 email sent to 50 person.

11. This blog, you can go in referrals deal and post your link, you won’t be ban, sure you won’t get a lot of referrals with that, but it sure can help. I put this option just for you ; ) .

12. Talkptc .com is exactly like plz read the rules, promoting ems will get you banned that you will more see below, but why do I put it here if it's the same? Cause like that you can have more place to advertise you blog, referrals exchange. But here you have a super complete list of scam ptc, over 1000 sites. You even have a section of tips to get referrals.

13. plz read the rules, promoting ems will get you banned there something very good (except referrals exchange and promoting your blog), go in the new and pending website, most of them give free EMS user bonus. The bonus goes to free 10,000 banners, 1 month advertise on clixgrid to free purchase balance. With these bonuses you can do some great advertising to earn some DR. On EMS you can do referrals deal, what is that? Simple! You offer to give a % of what you win to your ref. That a good way to get DR but you will lose some of your income with this way.

14. I saw some persone said to advertise on your car, but this is kind of weird and i don't think any one will remember the exact link. So what i am proposing is not to do a shame of your self. Go on public computer (library by exemple) and put your link in the favorite. Personaly i am always clicking on the fav cause i find it fun to see what other person put there.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 03:45:24 AM by jujubiste1jujube »

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
Re: 14 ways to get DR
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 01:28:31 AM »
Thanks.   =D> =D>

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 06:29:26 AM »
your welcome

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
    • IndexRotator
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2017, 02:27:51 PM »
Thanks  :-bd

• Just Another Useless Person
  • Thank You
  • There is no Getting Rich Overnight.
    • Scorewheel
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2018, 01:23:55 PM »
I have seen only, forums and PTC advertising work.

A personal Blog is good, but not that easy. Most importantly, most PTC users just hope to earn money with zero investments.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2019, 07:39:21 AM »
Very valuable info thanks for your time

• Thank You
    • Email