• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Bux.to
« on: March 21, 2008, 06:36:42 AM »
Different points of views

http://ptctalk.com/forums/index.php/topic,7228.0.html

After a long conference with Enigma we have both equally decided upon this change.
We have seen many conversations, and many arguments, and have held a few of our own.
But in the end, there is no denying that this is the right decision for clickers out there.

While bux.to does seem unsustainable based on the number of sponsored ads, and the amount people make, they still pay.
I've seen hundreds and hundreds of proofs from real members that have been paid.
I myself have been paid twice, a measly $10 and $20 payment, but nonetheless, paid.

Bux.to is by far the biggest PTC site available, and obviously the easiest site to earn on.
Many many members have purchased referrals with great results, and we think you can do the same.
I have earned over $200 now($100 pending) and it continues to grow each day.
Payouts may be slow but with the earning power bux.to has it is well worth it.

Myself and Enigma fully back bux.to and will stand by this statement in the future.
Bux.to members are welcome here, and welcome to post your earnings and your beliefs.
We will not tolerate "Bux is the best and all other sites suck".
This is the type of person we consider to be a buxtard, not just someone who uses bux.
Many people use bux, including myself, but I am no buxtard.
Buxtards are the people who seclude themselves to bux.to and will not listen to anyone else.
There are more ways to earn online than one, even bux.to knows this, and will not punish you for using more than one site.

Discussion about this can be held here, I'm sure there will be plenty, keep flaming to a minimum.
I will post my thoughts after yours and if you have any questions let myself or Enigma know.
You can now vote for bux.to on the Top 10 GPT list, and post payment proofs for them.

Best regards,
Cronus & Enigma

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
Re: Bux.to
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 06:48:44 AM »
That's not new, Vlad...

But it still smells like used vaseline... LOL  :D  ;D :D ;D :P  ;)

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2008, 07:15:16 AM »
Hi! Probably, willj778 told already about this topic. Hi is a member of PTC Talk forum. Do you know who is Enigma? A how does one trust him?
I v spent much time surfing bux.to. It would be great disappointment for me. I have a hope  still everything will be ok.   

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2008, 04:17:14 PM »
if your not near payout and dont have a lot of refs give it up ;D

Whats the sense of clicking for months and then having to wait 3 months to see if you ever get paid
Waste of time :D

you could even be making money on some honest sites ;)

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2008, 07:26:13 PM »
Whats the sense of clicking for months and then having to wait 3 months to see if you ever get paid

They are currently paying standard members who requested at the beginning of december!!!  ::) :-\ >:( >:( >:(
And Premiums wait over 2 and half months!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

you could even be making money on some honest sites ;)

Yeah, and some even pay in less than 24 hours!  :D

advertise here