Author Topic: Starting a PTC site?  (Read 5552 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Admin of OffersAndClicks.info
  • Referrals: 2
    • offersandclicks
Starting a PTC site?
« on: March 23, 2008, 05:34:58 AM »
Whats a good way to go about starting a new PTC site?. My main questions are really which script to buy and what type hosting would be enough to maintain a solid site. :)

PS: Im 24 years old with a kid+girlfriend for over 6 years so no need to ask if im a kiddie, I am pure 100% adult. ;)

• StalkingButler the III

Re: Starting a PTC site?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 05:36:20 AM »
have you used ptc sites before? and if so for how long?

lol...why did it take you like 9 visits before you posted? you know we watch everything here  ;)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 05:39:16 AM by Stalky »

• Thank You
    • offersandclicks
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 05:41:54 AM »
Haha well I knew you would have something to say ;). To be honest I dont have any reason for not posting just never had anything to post about. :)

Anyway back on topic have you any helpfull sugestions stalky?. :D

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2008, 05:55:46 AM »
 i would go with the aurora script personally, the security of the site by far puts bux sites to shame. also theres just way more functions with aurora. bux blows

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 06:11:27 AM »
Aurora script rules thats all i can say to help u though if u want a unique site try creating your own unique script.That way u can be sure that there are no exploits or back doors that a hacker can use.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 06:36:33 AM by ragnarok1992 »

• Thank You
    • offersandclicks
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 06:38:07 AM »
Ok so aurora it is then but the other problem is a coder for the site lol. Where can I find a good one thats trusted?.

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2008, 06:53:14 AM »
Ok so aurora it is then but the other problem is a coder for the site lol. Where can I find a good one thats trusted?.

we've got a guy here lol  ;) im sure when he sees this thread he shall introduce himself  ;)

• Thank You
    • offersandclicks
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2008, 07:11:09 AM »

we've got a guy here lol  ;) im sure when he sees this thread he shall introduce himself  ;)

Perfect!!, next week I will be looking to buy the script but I need help with a good host for the website. Anyone have any links for me to check out. :D

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • BANNED!!
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2008, 02:23:10 PM »
hostgator i use

first month i can get you for $0.01 and then second month i will pay for

but only if you use my refferal link :P

they are very good and i find the servers dont lag during American online time like some companies lol
also support is very fast and i can recommend someone in support who solves all my problems over live chat which is available 24/7 and they help me with coding which they arnt ment to offer LOL

give me a buz before you join them so i can give you my refferal link and then get you it cheap too :)

• Thank You
    • offersandclicks
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2008, 11:54:10 PM »
hostgator i use

first month i can get you for $0.01 and then second month i will pay for

but only if you use my refferal link :P

they are very good and i find the servers dont lag during American online time like some companies lol
also support is very fast and i can recommend someone in support who solves all my problems over live chat which is available 24/7 and they help me with coding which they arnt ment to offer LOL

give me a buz before you join them so i can give you my refferal link and then get you it cheap too :)

I might be interested in this offer. 1 cent for the first month and then you pay for the 2nd?, confirm this part for me, do I need to add payment info before I can avail of this offer or something, I am a little bit confused?.