Author Topic: Baymack.com - Free lottery with daily prizes in USD  (Read 1297 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Baymack.com - Free lottery with daily prizes in USD
« on: July 01, 2017, 04:43:57 PM »
Baymack has lottery tickets which you can get for free, by watching videos. You need to watch video for about one minute and answer one question related to the video (it is very easy to answer correctly). After 5 videos you will get one lottery ticket for free. You can get 10 free tickets per day.

Daily drawing will get more than 10.000 winners and chances for the win is about 1:2. The main prize is 25 USD, and there are also prizes of 1 USD and 0.02 USD.

The payout is immediately, and there is no minimum for money withdrawal (you can withdraw even 0.02 USD via the Paypal). The chance of winning is more than 50% if you get all 10 tickets because there are about 20.000 tickets and more than 10.000 prizes daily. Also, you will earn some percentage from your referrals, up to 7 levels!

Worth to try - you can win serious money, just for looking some videos (mainly music). Click here to try.

Here is a proof of my wining in last week. Basically, I didn't won only when I didn't play!

advertise here