Author Topic: Faucets for Cardano (ADA) lovers  (Read 673 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Faucets for Cardano (ADA) lovers
« on: September 17, 2018, 06:48:00 PM »
There are limited number of Cardano faucets out there for the moment, so I will make a list here and try to keep it updated from time to time.

1) AltHub
This is a rather new multicoin faucet which includes Cardano. There is also an exchange available when you reach level 7 on this site where you can use it to convert everything else you claim into Cardano as you like. This faucet is by far the best one available now for us to collect decent amount of Cardano without the need to work our asses off for referrals.

AltHub Registration Link

2) FreeCardano
This faucet has been around for quite a while. It is closely related to FreeBitcoin and has the exact same mechanism. We can claim Cardano from this faucet every one hour. We need luck and referrals to be able to collect a decent amount from this site.

FreeCardano Registration Link

3) ADA Faucet
This faucet has been around earlier this year according to netbusinessrating.com. It has almost the same mechanism as FreeCardano where we can claim every one hour from this faucet. It also has a webmining option available. I am still not sure about whether this faucet is paying or not as info is limited online. I will update here as soon as I get payment from them.

ADA Faucet Registration Link

4) Earncrypto.com / Earn Ada
This site is not exactly a faucet but rather more of a GPT site. We can do tasks like surveys and watching video to earn Cardano. This site is having a mixed review though. Some says they pay, some says they don't. So be extra careful with them.

Earn Ada Registration Link
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 07:12:11 PM by faucetexpert »

advertise here