Author Topic: Scam Poll  (Read 6903 times)

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Banned!
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Scam Poll
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2008, 11:39:28 AM »
well yeah if your an immigrant then your supposed to, tell that to the damned mexicans though......

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2008, 09:50:20 AM »
I voted yes because you have ultimately invested your time.  Even though you didn't spend anything at all for that site (thus not being monetarily defrauded), you were cheated out of your time ... and time is a scarce resource like money.   

Thats what i think too

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2008, 06:53:55 PM »
My time is worth money, If I get scamed it was a waste of time, and I dont like getting scamed  >:(

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2008, 09:29:00 PM »
I also said yes because technically, you did waste time clicking for that site, which profits the owner, who has run away with his or her profits now.

• Thank You
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2008, 02:26:31 AM »
I say Yes.  The site may not have taken money from you but they used you to profit. 

Besides they said they were going to pay you and you believed your time was earning you money.  So they lead you to believe your time was money but they knew they weren't going to pay.  In fact you did earn money under their terms which they didn't pay you. (Fraud)

Lets say that someone said you would earn $1 for every nail you pounded into a fence to fix it and didn't pay you after the fence was fixed.  Would you really say "oh well it didn't cost me anything anyways?"

Or

I will pay you $50 for every page of code you write for a script but didn't pay you when it was finished.

Doing something for money is work.  Period.  Just because its not regulated like an hourly paid job they still owe you for the clicks.  The only reason they get away with it is because its a few cents or dollars and no one is going to make a really big fuss about it legally.  But imaging if it was a few hundred dollars....then you would really be complaining.

advertise here