Author Topic: Check out Velocity clicks talkptc advertised there worth 7 cents!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3524 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
ok i just check the ads i was gonna click them and i saw talkptc at the top of the list click it and its worth 0.075 cents!!!!! hehehehehe maybe VC admin did that on purpose or maybe a typo mistake who knows but i think its on purpose to show that talkptc is supported by VC admin 100%

• StalkingButler the III

that has got to be a mistake,...and hes gonna PAY (no pun intended)dearly for it...

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 34
  • Talk PTC Founder
  • Referrals: 65
Yep thats a mistake I think. I didnt notice cause I use the surf all these links feature  :P.
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

• StalkingButler the III

Yep thats a mistake I think. I didnt notice cause I use the surf all these links feature  :P.

7 cents times 10000 = $700  :o

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 34
  • Talk PTC Founder
  • Referrals: 65
Dont forget lots of people have upgrades and making up to 400% from their downline which would almost double or triple that amount.
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

• StalkingButler the III

Dont forget lots of people have upgrades and making up to 400% from their downline which would almost double or triple that amount.

well its still running as of right now,  and yea not too mention the 10,000 clicks is just an estimate, plus what you mentioned with the upgraded peoples earnings.... :-X

• Microx

Wow, lets hope its still up until the ad's refresh! :P