Author Topic: pacificclicks back?..lol  (Read 5343 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • PayToClick.EU
Re: pacificclicks back?..lol
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2008, 01:32:27 PM »
Got to admit, his site was pretty successful.
I was earning over a dollar a day there, and getting paid.
That's why I am ticked.... not only was the site killed, but alex didn't even have a recent backup of the site database. That is just bad business practice.
I back my database up at least daily.

Yeah, I was also making money there, and spent some in advertising...  :-\

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2008, 02:13:14 PM »
Got to admit, his site was pretty successful.
I was earning over a dollar a day there, and getting paid.
That's why I am ticked.... not only was the site killed, but alex didn't even have a recent backup of the site database. That is just bad business practice.
I back my database up at least daily.

yes i like assault, but can not blame JJ for not wanting to do any business with minors..and im very glad theres at least 1 person among us that sells scripts and hosting that refuses to deal with kids, IMAGINE THAT!! ::) ::)

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2008, 02:54:14 PM »
Meh, not all kids are immature candy hogs.

Paccific clicks had a very good thing going. Assault wanted to get out of JJ's hosting for a while but JJ has these weird business practices where he locks people into contracts.... I guess he makes more money that way :-\

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2008, 09:39:54 PM »
I'm trying to help Alex out with the site right now, but he seriously needs to be quicker with stuff. I sent him like a list of 15 things I found on the site he needed to fix and it's still not done yet. If he wants people to take a serious look at the site again he needs to clean it up. I mean, if I don't follow the terms I could have my account "Delted". I'm scared even thinking about it.

On the flip side, he did run a good site, and it was a good source of cash. He just needs to put some more time into it, when he gets the chance, and it should be alright. I hope anyway. Its on the "we'll see" for me right now.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2008, 11:13:57 PM »
Yeah, the site is really not picking up too fast. Why things were you telling him to do? I'll send him messages too. He'll get his act together if he learns more than a single person have explicit concern for his site.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2008, 12:48:48 AM »
Well I told him to remove everything that was missing off the server, the games and such, cause its just taking up space on the page for nothing. I also told him to spell check like everything, it looks pretty ridiculous with that Tiwana deal on the front page.

I told him to spellcheck his terms as well, and possibly go over it with a more senior PTC person who could help him figure what that all actually means. I told him to review his prices too, it was like 1000 clicks for a buck. I told him he was nuts.

He's got anti-cheat, so at least thats good. But seriously, if we could just compile him a big to-do list and send it to him, I'm sure we can help him get going again. I've been trying to promote the site a little offa some of my lesser balances and such, but he's gonna need some more exposure.

advertise here