Author Topic: theclickers  (Read 5055 times)

• fahim1191

theclickers
« on: March 05, 2008, 07:57:06 PM »
pay-ads banner!  >:( >:(

• StalkingButler the III

Re: theclickers
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 07:57:49 PM »
OMFG i dont beleive it....

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 08:33:39 PM »
Neither do I...  :o
 ???

• No Limits, No Limitations
  • Thank You
    • TheClickers.net
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 09:52:13 AM »
Quote from:  link=topic=303.msg2378#msg2378 date=1204747026
pay-ads banner!  >:( >:(

So What? Thats a code rotating ad not ours. An AXILL's ad if the screenshot is recent. And what if a member of ours advertises a scam site? That makes us a scam? Come on! 
What is the case with this "pay-ads" anyway? Am i obliged to check if every single third party ad is of a legit site?  And how can i do that?

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 34
  • Talk PTC Founder
  • Referrals: 65
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 10:02:27 AM »
No, we just stay away from sites that put pay-ads anywhere. I dont think anyone has called you a scam its just that pay-ads gives spyware so people stay away from sites that allow it in the banner rotator.
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 10:14:05 AM »
It has nothing to do with your site being scam ;) we all know you don't scam, nobody said you do.  

Anyone in ptc as long as you should know Pay-ads is infested with viruses and spyware. i refuse to click on any site as long as they have a pay-ad either their own or one being advertised. i get stuck 9 times out of 10 and i hate it.

yes as an owner you should click every link at least once to see what the ad is about.  

• Thank You
    • TheClickers.net
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2008, 07:33:06 PM »
No, we just stay away from sites that put pay-ads anywhere. I dont think anyone has called you a scam its just that pay-ads gives spyware so people stay away from sites that allow it in the banner rotator.
Not in the banner rotator in the code rotator. Thats a javascript section that loads ads from other servers (AXILL, Bidvertizer etc) and pays per impression (AXILL). Almost all PTC sites use AXILL so this ad probably rotated in all. I have absolutely no control of the ads that loads from axill's server but the company has unspoiled reputation so far. They probably miss that.
We check all the ads and never had a single complain about such things. And i never saw an improper ad in axill code rotator all the time that i use it on more than 5 sites. If i had i would have stopped axill rotator or any other but as i said almost every PTC site  has axill ads and of course with no control over them.
Anyway, i find it totally unfair to place theclickers in any kind of "Sites To Stay Away From" list.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 07:48:39 PM by alkinoos »

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • Talk PTC Founder
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2008, 08:04:14 PM »
Well, Im sorry but we dont like spyware on our computers and we will continue to warn others that your site uses code rotators which contain pay-ads. Axill does not use pay-ads as far as I am aware, so you might have put the pay-ads in your code rotator. Axill advertises for some companies but does not put ads for PTP. In your code rotator you have a code for bidvertiser, axill, all the other ones and one of them is pay-ads. I suggest you look at the code again and remove anything to do with pay-ads.
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

• Thank You
    • TheClickers.net
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2008, 08:19:49 PM »
I have placed an ad for the clickers in your bidvertizer rotator. I could have placed pay-ads just the same. and anyone else too! So this forum is on the list too?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 08:23:27 PM by alkinoos »

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • Talk PTC Founder
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2008, 08:21:30 PM »
Im afraid that you your pay-ads would not be displayed as the script, but rather as a link and so no spyware would be downloaded onto the users computer.
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

advertise here