Author Topic: china and taiwan  (Read 12343 times)

• StalkingButler the III

china and taiwan
« on: February 18, 2008, 08:38:00 AM »
Stalky grows tired of seeing nothing but china and taiwan attempt to infest my site with autoclickers every day.....i can already see within 3 minutes of them signing up they are already autoclicking away.....i get quite a kick out of letting them think their earning for a day or so then i just delete them and ban IP from server....i just banned 10 more 5 minutes ago....just to let everyone of you know that if you allow china on your site....i was getting hack attempt emails whenever there were china members in the list for a day or 2, every time i get rid of them,...they stop... ::)  now since the last day or so ive been banning and deleting them instantly,...i have not received any more hack attempt emails... ::)

do you all ever wander how many sites would still be around and be VERY successful if it wasnt for china completely destroying them?? ::)

ever wander how much money actually gets STOLEN from us honest members every year from china?? ::)

ever wander why so many REAL MARKETING SITES AND NETWORKS BAN PTC????
example : google,bidvertiser,adbrite,exoclick, and many many more,...impossible to list all..LOL

its because of the cheating and fake traffic and clicks that china creates..... ::) ::)

so again i ask when will the world of PTC wise up and make a new policy which should have been done along time ago?? ::)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 08:40:53 AM by St@LkIngButl3r RetuRns »

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 34
  • Talk PTC Founder
  • Referrals: 65
Re: china and taiwan
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 08:40:39 AM »
Yeah. This is a real problem. The only thing sites have been able to do so far is prevent members with IPs from China from registering. For example ibux doesnt allow people from a few countries and masterbux says that members from china have to wait double the time for payout because their audits take the longest (too many multiple accounts and autoclickers).  ???
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 08:45:34 AM »
Yeah. This is a real problem. The only thing sites have been able to do so far is prevent members with IPs from China from registering. For example ibux doesnt allow people from a few countries and masterbux says that members from china have to wait double the time for payout because their audits take the longest (too many multiple accounts and autoclickers).  ???

well thats good that ibux has adopted those measures, maybe the reason why they are outlasting them all so far... ;D ;D

yes this issue has grown right to the boiling point......and china could care less they just keep on pushin it......you would think by now that all webmasters would have had an "epihopony" and realized their is only one ultimate solution and that is to slowly ban off all of china forever

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • Talk PTC Founder
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 08:49:34 AM »
Keep us updated on what you plan to do  ;). Hopefully we can find a better solution.
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 09:35:34 AM »
update : just banned 5 more,..they joined all at the same time,....and every one of them used an autoclicker....everyone so far ive banned and deleted has used one.......

so all 100% of chinese that have registered on redlightdistrict have used bots so far..... ::)

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2008, 11:14:24 PM »
y only in china is that happening? i always here about people from chine not allowed on ptc sites and stuff but y do they do that only china????

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • Talk PTC Founder
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2008, 11:49:42 PM »
Thats where all the pro hackers live... ;D
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Banned!
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 12:09:32 AM »
actually the list of countries you should block are

China and HongKong
Taiwan
Korea
North Korea
Vietnam
India (been getting alot of multi accounts made from this country)
Phillipines (lots of cheaters from here as well)

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • Talk PTC Founder
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2008, 12:39:22 AM »
Thanks Twysted. I think I should make a webmasters board where we can have helpful tips...
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2008, 02:57:13 AM »
actually the list of countries you should block are

China and HongKong
Taiwan
Korea
North Korea
Vietnam
India (been getting alot of multi accounts made from this country)
Phillipines (lots of cheaters from here as well)

yes  you are right tywsted i think i am going to just have to ban that entire hemisphere , really sad ..... :-X