Author Topic: china and taiwan  (Read 12381 times)

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Banned!
  • Referrals: 0
Re: china and taiwan
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2008, 05:41:59 AM »
yeah it is sad, i unblocked phillipines after xmas but i think i am going to have to reblock them cause the problems are back

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2008, 07:12:13 AM »
I am seeing problems with them as well too. But I don't want to outright ban them.

How exactly are you detecting if they are using bots, within 5 minutes of them signing up?

I personally take alternative measures to catching and stopping their programs from even working on my site.

As for the hacking, my site has an autoban feature I created. 2 attempts and the ip is banned, pretty useful eh? I don't even have to deal with it then ;D

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2008, 07:14:42 AM »
I am seeing problems with them as well too. But I don't want to outright ban them.

How exactly are you detecting if they are using bots, within 5 minutes of them signing up?

I personally take alternative measures to catching and stopping their programs from even working on my site.

As for the hacking, my site has an autoban feature I created. 2 attempts and the ip is banned, pretty useful eh? I don't even have to deal with it then ;D

sounds great coinmachine ;) 

not too hard to see most of them doing it i mean between the cheat check failures and the floodguard activation and a few other tricks up my sleeve its not hard to spot the cheaters at all..

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2008, 07:19:30 AM »
With the right bot, a cheat check is nothing. I found a bot that even can be set up for captcha's
php-ids is a great thing to implement. It will show a lot more users.

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2008, 07:24:50 AM »
With the right bot, a cheat check is nothing. I found a bot that even can be set up for captcha's
php-ids is a great thing to implement. It will show a lot more users.

yes dont get me wrong i know a bot can bypass pretty much anything undetected..however theres one trick that will always catch them.... ;D its quite simple...

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2008, 07:35:42 AM »
I am sure there is. The always go straight from login to the ptc section. So that is one way...

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2008, 07:46:10 AM »
I am sure there is. The always go straight from login to the ptc section. So that is one way...

the way im talking about is actually a very old method.....but still very effective..im sure it might miss some that are lucky to catch it somehow.....but i do not see how it could get past this simple method...

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2008, 07:49:59 AM »
Lol, why don't you just say it? Not sure what "old method" means, it could be anything.

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2008, 07:51:47 AM »
Lol, why don't you just say it? Not sure what "old method" means, it could be anything.

LOL to tell you the truth im paranoid to post in a public forum..for fear they will see it and find a wya to bypass... :D :D

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • Banned!
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2008, 07:52:18 AM »

not until they get smart enough to use a udp flooder to exhust the cpu then hit it with an xss sql ijection brute forcer

advertise here