Author Topic: In search of Mexico dedicated server  (Read 232 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
In search of Mexico dedicated server
« on: February 22, 2024, 08:54:37 AM »
Hi,
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
I've seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
Any info on digitalserver.com.mx server hosting solutions in Mexico? What host is better? Any reviews please?

Thank you.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
Re: In search of Mexico dedicated server
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2024, 09:11:18 AM »
Highly recommend digitalserver.com.mx to all webmasters or newbies looking for affordable and professional servidores dedicados en Mexico.
Contact their 24/7 support, tell your requirements and they will find the best hosting fit according to your needs.

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2024, 08:05:34 AM »
A reliable host will ensure that your site is always available and that visitors will enjoy a smooth performance.

You can trust digitalserver.com.mx solutions. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen. Immediate account setup and I had a number of questions that I sent via email and they were answered precisely, accurately, logically and in easy to understand terms in less than 15 minutes.

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2024, 12:23:37 PM »
The exceptional support that I have received has helped me learn an immense amount about web design and hosting.
Sure, there are some a bit cheaper providers around, but Digitalserver.com.mx is fully managed, not to mention the hardware quality and godlike uptime.

• Junior
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2024, 07:29:59 AM »
To compete in the market, most web hosting providers are already offering affordable website hosting plans.
One can right away find quality affordable website hosting plans or packages on the internet in just a matter of few minutes.