Author Topic: incomebux  (Read 2845 times)

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
incomebux
« on: May 13, 2008, 09:41:03 PM »
After I bought 10 refs and only got one active, and a friend of mine bought 10refs and they were all inactive I thought I have wasted $9, but now I receive my fisrt payment... its not much but maybe there is still hope for this site lol

« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 12:57:09 PM by Aurora »

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
Re: First payment at incomebux
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 10:54:42 PM »
congrats Patt0 i hope you manage to get the rest of your investment back too ;D

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 11:24:30 PM »
nice to see a paymetn here

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 08:02:42 PM »
Incomebux.net SCAM!!!!

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2008, 07:10:32 AM »
I requested my 1st pay out at incomebux.net..

how long did it take for you to get it?

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2008, 10:13:12 AM »
Well this was a strange payment. I requested the payment and I could see in my account/history that the payment was pending. I requested $1, after about 6 days I went to my history in my account and there was no pending payment but I did not receive my money as well. I had around $1.70 by that time and I requested a new payment and after 1-2min I got my money in my alertpay account.

But like a said before I still dont have much hope for this site, there are 2 possibilites here:
1º I wasted there $9 and the admin just paid me to see if I was going to spend more money there
2º The site is ok and it pays but the referal program is just bad because my 9 inactive refs of 10 bought wil not be replaced.

So I posted this payment proof here but I still dont recomend spending to much money there :P
And if the admin will ever read this I will never get my money back lol :(

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2008, 07:36:07 PM »
Well this was a strange payment. I requested the payment and I could see in my account/history that the payment was pending. I requested $1, after about 6 days I went to my history in my account and there was no pending payment but I did not receive my money as well. I had around $1.70 by that time and I requested a new payment and after 1-2min I got my money in my alertpay account.

But like a said before I still dont have much hope for this site, there are 2 possibilites here:
1º I wasted there $9 and the admin just paid me to see if I was going to spend more money there
2º The site is ok and it pays but the referal program is just bad because my 9 inactive refs of 10 bought wil not be replaced.

So I posted this payment proof here but I still dont recomend spending to much money there :P

Way to go, patt0.  ;)

I like honest people, who write a negative comment if necessary, not only the payment proof: there are lots of them on almost all sites.

Karma +1 for you.  :)

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2008, 03:04:52 AM »

i saw their announcements that it will take 14days before i get paid.. cuz they're having problem with paypal.. so i requested it to be sent to my alertpay. :)

i'm still waiting though.. hopefully they will pay me..

I haven't invested yet on any PTC sites.. :) cuz before I do that I will check who pays me the fastest.. :) so far... earn3 is the fastest.. but they change it to $10 already.. :( now i have to click more before I pay out..

• Thank You
    • Lo que Buscas en Panama 507
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2008, 04:37:54 PM »
Kudos!!

• Thank You
    • Email
incomebux.net is a SCAM !!!!
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2008, 08:04:35 PM »
Not only me, but many lived this scenario: 2 days after payment request you get baned, account is disabled.

So, by the way,  don't ban my ip anymore thief !!! Every time i visit incomebux adds from other PTC I see your message : account disabled by the administrator. Change that, because I am not a cheater, you are a cheater, Eduard Zablockij !!!!.

Since I started on those PTC programs I never had more then 1 account, never clicked an add from another computer, i have the same mac address, same contract with the same provider, have no fake referrals...and I may send u all those details anytime. The problem is  your address in alicante is probably fake. Better move across the street, in a nightclub, whores may be honest and at least do not f*** for 1$ like u.

You do not have any reason at all to delete accounts after payment request.!!! More, you are using people from East Europe or Asia to make u money and never pay them, like is understood they probably cheat, and everybody is going to believe you ! You think that they have no chance against u, no way to prove you and no voice at all.

That's what I think everytime i see my IP banned by incomebux.f***er ADMINISTRATOR  ::) ;D ! Without this PTC what are you after all?/?

advertise here