Author Topic: 5SECADS - FIRST 10000 PIONER - a new age of 'INTERNET MARKETING'‏  (Read 1415 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • ADMIN from 5SECADS
  • Referrals: 0
    • 5SECADS.com
For Members

First 10000 members will be PIONER

My name is John K. Roberts. I think it would be nice of me to introduce myself before all. I'm starting my own PTC website and I want you to be part of it! I'm not gonna promise you $2 per click but I can promise you a promising and sustainable website where everyone can win money and experience.

Just think about it and take a look inside. If you feel we are not giving you enough I don't blame you. We really want you to be part of our project and we know what we are doing.

• Only 5 seconds per ad up to advanced ads (60s)
• Up to $0.015 per click
• Up to $0.01 per referral click
• Up to 40 ads daily
• Instantly payout.

For Advertisers

We offer cheapest priced advertisement packages for your online campaigns. Our project is based on flash ads, 5 second ads, and so we can offer you the best prices so you can reach more different people and succeed with your business. But we also have the normal campaigns with mini ads (15s), normal ads (30s) and the new advanced ads (1 min). Paid member clicks are guaranteed and clicks from outside visitors are included in the price. Members can click your advertisement campaign once per 24 hours - outside clicks are included and free of charge.

• Choose from a variety of packages starting $0.99 for 500 visits
• Choose from a great variety of prices
• Starting on $0,0012 per visit
• Best prices in the advertising market
• Access detailed statistics of your campaign
• Demographic targeting
• Premium Only filter
• Free outside visitor clicks
• Advanced anti-cheat protection

-------------------------------------
I've made some changes on my post due to changes on my website.

John K. Roberts

Edited by moderator: Posts merged due to the board´s rules to avoid excessive bumps.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 01:28:53 AM by PapaiMark »

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • ADMIN from 5SECADS
  • Referrals: 0
    • 5SECADS.com
Re: 5SECADS - FIRST 10000 PIONER - a new age of 'INTERNET MARKETING'‏
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 01:42:45 AM »
There has been some changes in the website. Check our new layout. Our website has was professionally designed and has a sustainable system.

youtube.com/watch?v=5TPboyPJvio[/youtube]]Click here to see our promotional video!
[/b]
[/color]

JOIN NOW AND BECAME A PIONER

advertise here