Author Topic: NUNUbux  (Read 1806 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
NUNUbux
« on: January 24, 2011, 08:00:16 AM »
 ppapaimarkhi everybody.
i am the administrator of NUNUBUX.info Please Join our site and make nunubux.info a great success. I say "our" because Nunubux is under Oasis Micro shop and for the first time we are putting our hand in online Business . Please Do advertise in our site and also give us a suggestion so that we can run nunubux a great success.   ;D ;D

edit: added link

http://www.nunubux.info/index.php?view=home&
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 08:29:08 PM by Rainbowcolours »

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
Re: NUNUbux
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 10:34:50 AM »
What is Oasis micro shop?

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 3
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 08:39:27 PM »
something that's not stated in the terms

No payment will be given if he/she do not register in the forum. Evil or Very Mad

http://nunubux.freeclanforum.com/t8-about-payment

Looks like only 1 members been paid so far

My advice is advertising your site  :D

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 04:53:31 AM »
@PapaiMark.. Oasis micro shop is a local shop where we  advertiser for local people but for the first time we are trying online advertising...WE also invest online in Forex trading  and some Hype site ....

@ Rainbowcolours... Member use to complain for not having Forum so that why we made a forum now no one is active that why we have to force our members .. and this site is mainly for advertiser but for the interest of member we have made enable to cast out ... we agree that we have less members and only one payout and that the truth but we are not other site that has fake payment proof ... we pay our members and in real..  you might have seen some site that has a payment Proof of $25.0 $50.00 $100.00 but we know that it is a fake payment proof because with less members the admin' can't pay.. No business minded people will pay for free ...

advertise here