Author Topic: Scarlet-clicks.info 3 Years+ Online![87,000 Members]  (Read 19005 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Scarlet-clicks.info 2 Years+ Online!!Weekly Contests!!
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2011, 07:39:27 PM »
Hello,

I just want to say hi and let you know that our site got in the Elite sites on ptc-investigations :)

Also if you got any question for the site please let me know.

Best regards

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2011, 08:12:32 PM »
They are too late to say what everybody already knows.
Anyway, hope it helps you even more.
Good luck and congrats for you site.

• :p
  • Thank You
    • Daily PTC Worker
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2011, 12:50:59 AM »
What is wrong with them ? I joined 4 days ago and made 4 cents and today i got a message that they will increase the minimum payout to 50 cents ...which means i will have to wait 60 days to make 50 cents ?  :-q
A waste of time for me .I already canceled my account like i did on another 10-15  websites:)

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
    • destinyclix
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2011, 11:54:28 AM »
What is wrong with them ? I joined 4 days ago and made 4 cents and today i got a message that they will increase the minimum payout to 50 cents ...which means i will have to wait 60 days to make 50 cents ?  :-q
A waste of time for me .I already canceled my account like i did on another 10-15  websites:)

You should quit PTC as well. Its better to have 100 such site where you can earn 50 cent in 50 days and able to see that money in your Paypal. or onedollarclick.com you will earn daily more than 10$.

• Thank You
    • Daily PTC Worker
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2011, 12:36:41 PM »
Maybe you are right and that is a nice website.But when i join a website and 4 days later they send me a message telling me they have increased the min. payout 5 times i don`t feel too great.What if i go there for 48 days and then they will send me a message telling me they raised the min payout to 10 dollars ?
It may work nice for some people who are old members,upgraded and with a lot of referrals but for me it doesn`t sound too great.I can`t tell others to join that website and to click 50 days to get 50 cents...if they are lucky and the min payout will stay at 50 cents. :(

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2011, 02:27:46 PM »
I understand.
When I joined, cash out was $1,50 and it took an eternity to reach threshold.
I quit, and few days later, a little more than one year ago, he lowered to 10 cents.
http://www.talkptc.com/index.php?topic=17420.msg56656#msg56656

I think that rising it to $1 won´t be wise.

• Thank You
    • Daily PTC Worker
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2011, 05:57:25 PM »
I don`t mind clicking on cheap ads PM .I already reached payout on CashnHits (and made you rich too  :) ) and EEC , i clicked a lot on these 2 and i was able to make at least 4 cents/day.
I wouldn`t mind if they will raise the min payout a little.Because i can tell someone :you should join EEC it`s fast and you can make 4-5 cents each day.Or cashnhits. But Scarlet doesn`t have too many ads.So to make the same money you`ll have to join 4-5 websites like that. And one of the things i hate is the number of websites i am a member right now.Plus they didn`t gave me the chance to see the money,and maybe become a fan of Scarlet the message was like they can`t pay anymore because of my 10 cents.It may work for the old members but for me it`s not good enough.Still it`s better than a lot of other websites.

• Thank You
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2011, 12:53:42 AM »
Hello,
I now read all this conversation about the increase of the minimum payout.
"iuliugdi" on the email that you received you can see that the minimum payout has been increased due to so many payouts requested every day and that we are trying to install a multi level cashout add on that my programmer will create for aurora script.
What i believe for my sites?that the balance you have on the site's account is like you have it on Paypal or Alertpay.
Of course is nice for members to receive payments more often but there are members that were requesting there 50th payment and all payments were 0.1$.
That's why i hope to install this add on,to avoid that and be easier for new members to receive their first payment.
i hope that you understand why i had to do this and i am sorry that you left our site.
Best regards

• Thank You
    • Daily PTC Worker
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2011, 08:19:46 PM »
Hi kordim and thanks for your reply .
I was upset because i just joined your website and when you receive a message like that so soon it will make you wonder if you made the right choice.I mean i know your website is elite and it`s paying but for a newbie it counts a lot if you pay him at least once before making some changes.I mean i can use such a proof to try to bring more people.
Maybe you should consider to pay the newbies at least once, i don`t know you know better how to run your businees and it looks like you are doing a great job.
Don`t be upset kordim,these were my thoughts , i felt bad back then but now after i joined more websites i changed my mind a little.  :)
Good luck and try to make your members happy and you will be happy too

• Thank You
    • My updated top 10 sites!
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2011, 01:17:57 PM »
I just received another payment today so I´m a happy camper!